2022 Nissan Frontier $249 a month

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Nissan Frontier SV

MSRP: 40875
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 249
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 8900
Maturity mileage: 15032
Effective miles per month: 650
Maturity date: 11/8/2023

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Nissan motor acceptance company
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Photos:

Photos missing and other info

You are still on the hook after the transfer

.38 a mile yikes
You are going to have to throw $$$ at this

3 Likes

Assume that monthly number pre-tax… If I got some more info and you added a little incentive, I could be interested.
But ya, logistics will be fun on this one.

Unless you desperately need to get out of the car, I would just keep driving it or return the car early. Wouldn’t throw an incentive and be on the hook for the car someone else is driving

1 Like

You’re right at the cutoff cusp to transfer this. I believe you can’t transfer a Nissan in the last 9 months .

Also, like others have mentioned you’d still be on the hook financially if the next leasee decided not to pay or return the car. You don’t want your credit destroyed because of some deadbeat or someone making a late payment.

Not sure what your original deal was, but $249 on a $40k SV is a super low payment.

I’d say just keep it, drive it and use the remaining ~6K miles and then just return it early and make whatever payments you have remaining. You’re not talking about a lot of money here.

Confused by this statement. People are posting onepays anywhere between 4500-6500 for 18 month /15k mile new frontiers. That’s anywhere from .30 to .45/mile. Which is right where his is? Why is .38 yikes?

Not certain but this also doesn’t figure in disposition and transfer fee.

1 Like

Is it a 4x2 and what are the options?

Waiting for pics…