2022 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL lease

A broker on here could get you into a Jeep GC limited, Mazda CX-9 or Hyundai Santa Fe for similar money to your passport. Check the Northeast marketplace section for the actual deals.

What are the issues? …its under full warranty

Why not find a dealer that doesn’t charge for loaners? Courtesy transport is supposed to be just that, a courtesy. In most cases dealers receive some money from the manufacturers for putting their cars into service/extra rebates when selling a retired loaner. I understand the inventory situation at the moment many dealers are facing but charging customers for that is pretty outrageous.

The problem is that they won’t come off of MSRP on an Outlander. I don’t care what excuses they throw at you…don’t pay MSRP for a Mitsubishi. That’s just ridiculous. If they’re not willing to take at least $2,000 off that price (without inflated MF) then walk away and find yourself another car.

Yea I plan on waking away. The car salesman kind of wasted my time in this case. My wife and I told him exactly the monthly payment we wanted and the money down we could put down before even looking or test driving the car. His response was “oh yea you guys will be fine the payment would be lower I could even get you guys into a SEL touring and you’d still probably be under” clearly that was bs and a complete waste of my time. The excuse he gave me was “the lease has a 3% apr that you might not have been aware of” etc… I hung up the phone.

Never ever ever ever ever ever talk numbers with a dealer without first knowing what they should be.

Lesson definitely learned!

Leases are trash right now but $540-550 for a Outlander. :thinking:

Haha yea I was thinking the same.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.