2022 Mercedes-Benz C300. Got quoted a different residual from Edmunds

I would try asking several dealerships and compare.

I know this is besides the point, but have you considered using one of the many brokers on this site? I mean, the $500 discount doesn’t sound all that great on a C300…

What difference will it make? Say you magically knock $4,000 off… you’re still at ~$900/month for a C300!

6 Likes

its a tax write off for me and I like the car, do you have any better deals on a fully loaded model?

At max rate markup and 15K miles this comes pretty close based on a $500 discount.

1 Like

In short. I’d try for a cash deal on this and finance it if it’s really what you want.

1 Like

You could get a $92K 740i for this money. Or a nice six-cylinder X5 for 25% less. Or a nice 4-series Gran Coupe for 50% less.

8 Likes

Who’s doing 4GC for $600-650 all in? :eyes:

If it’s a business write off I’d be looking at the X5 for S168/179. Consult your accountant or read up on the codes.

When you factor in gas and insurance taking an Uber is significantly more cost effective as well…and you have a “chauffeur”.

1 Like

The write off people will pay for this

3 Likes

I hope you’re not seriously considering taking this deal.

4 Likes

Why are people dunking on this guy for the write-off angle?

Tell me you’ve never owned a business, without telling me you’ve never owned a business.

OP, is this an S-corp?

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s dunk, just a pop culture thing. But if you have enough tax liability to write off a 1k monthly payment a better toy can be had.

You could pick up a nice i4 for that payment.

have you seen any deals on a fully loaded edrive40? i personally don’t like bmw but i would get an i4

I mean even at list price that’s still a way better deal than this.

You know how “write offs” work, right? How much of this $42,000+ will come back to you as additional net income?

That’s not how this site works.

I mean it’s 4 cylinders and vinyl seats :man_shrugging:t4:

The re-designed C-Class is, for unclear reasons, designated as MY 2022 on the MB website. Also, the OP’s spec sheet says “48 volt” system, which is the mild hybrid (which, AFAIK, only applies to the new C Class).

Maybe things have changed at MB, but that’s just an appearance package. The new trim lines for the C-Class are “Premium,” “Exclusive,” and “Pinnacle.” I don’t know if those will result in a diff RV, but I think the AMG Line is unlikely to change the RV.

My programs make no designation on those trims as you can see above…

Anyone with the official playbook wanna chime in on a possible MRM?

Hello, how can i be of assistance

3 Likes

MRM for the 2022 C300W is $55,500. If the MSRP is above this number, apply 3% RV reduction

2 Likes