2022 MDX Lease Number - Thoughts?

Still in the negotiations and nothing firmed yet. I stopped the further push on that one as I didn’t think I was going to get it regardless.

My dad loved my Stelvio so much that he has a TI Sport now.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat with an 2022 MDX tech package but with 4K down. I’m currently driving an 2018 XT5 and the payment would come out to $640 for the acura. I have the new car coming in the next week but need to negotiate the numbers a little as I think its a little high still.

I tried to push more on the price, and they didn’t respond me anymore…lol… I guess there are line of people waiting to get that car. Decided to wait as I have no urgency to get into a new lease. Good luck for your findings!

Is $640 the effective monthly, or is it $640/mo after the $4K down. And is the dealer taking your XT5 as part of the deal?

You might want to make a separate post b/c, depending on the answers, your deal might be more than a “little” high.

the MSRP is 54,945 money factor is .0008 4k down + 750 conquest rebate from Acura monthly payment would be 648.55

I would SEPARATE those two transactions and go with $635/m 2022 MDX and keep the equity in the pocket.
In normal market You would have just a few dollars of equity for Your 2020 unit.

1 Like

Is the $4K all going to cap cost reduction (so not including tax, title, license), or is it $4K due at signing?

Even if it’s the latter (and assuming 36 mo term), you’re looking at an effective payment of ~$760/mo.

Any 2022 MDX owner here share your experience with the touchpad experience, especially with Android auto or apple carplay? Read several reviews and forums in the last couple days, seems very mixed reviews. Some people hated it, and others think it’s easy to use after initial learning curve… I’m almost settled on the leasing numbers now, but feels like this might be a deal breaker if it’s hard to use… For simple things like zoom in and out on Google maps… Anyone can share?

neither of those are in the class of an mdx

1 Like

Have you tried the interface for yourself?

1 Like

I didn’t pay attention to it when I test drove it last time. And now there is no available car in the nearby dealership… lol…

Oh, that does sort of stink.

Have you checked Acura-specific forums? They might have more info (or more people who could answer your question).

I don’t know much about the Acura touchpad, but I think each area “maps” to a section of the screen, so I don’t think you can zoom in/out the way you can on a phone. But def double check.

1 Like

That’s why I qualified my statement with “something completely different.”

I think you are able to zoom in or out on Car play with touch screen if screen support that function.

Yeah, the issue is it does not come with a touch screen…lol…just a so called true touchpad interface…

I have an RDX with the touchpad. it’s an easy system to learn and once you do, navigating menus is fairly easy. Where you touch on the pad corresponds with the same position on the screen. top left = top left and so on. Early examples could be a bit glitchy when communicating with ACP or AA but I believe its been sorted since then.
I wish it had a touchscreen at times but you can’t reach the screen when driving anyway.

1 Like

I had the new RDX with the touchpad and hated it. Spent too much time trying to get the touchpad to move to the right spot on the screen and it was hit or miss. No touch screen which makes it a cumbersome process. Loved the vehicle besides that, it has everything going for it, the appearance, the handling and performance. However, it was a deal breaker for me.

1 Like

I got 2 2022 MDX Aspec & I wouldn’t recommend anyone that car to anyone. I had both cars since last year & with less than 5k miles on it car feels like crap.
Multiple noises coming from car, took it to dealership & they couldn’t figure out. Dealer in LI had balls to ask me for diagnostic charge even car is still under warranty.

1 Like

Thank you all for your inputs. I contacted the nearby dealer again and will have another test drive later this week. Will see how it goes…

1 Like