2022 Macan $72k MSRP - 24/10 - $749 PM Effective

I thought I’d provide my addition to Macan Mania. My deal ended up being slightly hampered by Porsche Maximum Residualized MSRP (MRM) because of this vehicles high MSRP, but overall very happy with the vehicle and the price.

MSRP: $72,140 (MRM of $70,200 - used for Residual)
Selling Price: $57,500
Term: 24/10k
MF: .0034 (base)

Discount Off MSRP: 20.29%

Discount off MRM: 18.09%

Drive off: $2000
Monthly: $695

Effective payment $749 per month at MRM.

The deal included the 20k service contract at $835, which bumped the residual to 75% (net cost, about $150). The service contract is rolled into the dealer fees within the calculator.

Calculator link below:

25 Likes

Congrats on the new ride and thanks for sharing the details!

3 Likes

Good deal and explanation – You have a great understanding of leasing

On second thought – some hackrs here should partner up for a dealership – clear transparent pricing for all!

4 Likes

Nice! What’s the build for that msrp?

It’s probably got a few interesting options.

2 Likes

Actually, they didn’t make any wild selections on this one. Mostly just a lot of good nice to haves, for example:

• Premium Plus Package
  • Full Interior Leather Package
  • 20 in Macan S Wheels
  • Clear LED Taillights
  • Adaptive Cruise Control

They also did a couple more entertaining ones like the Porsche puddle lights, illuminated door seals, etc.
All in all, nothing too out there and a really nice build by whoever made the selections.

3 Likes

The best one is the Porsche crests in the headrests for $600

3 Likes

I can’t imagine owning one without the crests

I hear it helps with handling

7 Likes

Awesome congrats!

1 Like

My 2 cents.

I see some bargain basement models with the base wheels and a base color like the basic black rolling around with cumstains I mean salt/snow stains all winter long and they look awful.

I don’t want to win any imaginary prize for “cheapest Macan on LH!” and then have to look at that every single day. I’d pay $100/m more just for wheels and color.

It also adds 150 hp per the dealer…seems to check out :smile:

2 Likes

Mash Up Cat GIF

2 Likes

Just be careful not to spill the grey Poupon!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Rwdailey. Could you give us any insight into what is driving such a high discount off MRSP?

OP’s notes/comments in the calculator says it’s a 2022 loaner with 9k miles. Probably would have been relevant to include in the title or post.

1 Like

Nice. I wonder if they have these type of deals on non loaners. If not then we probably won’t see these deals for GTSs let alone S’s.