MSRP: 64,895
Monthly payment (with WV lease tax 5% i think): 672.89
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 6,010
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 09/06/2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $5,000 cash to take over lease.
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Vehicle has only been through a car wash once at the dealer DESPITE me requesting it not be done. It has been hand washed ever since. There is no cosmetic or mechanical problems with the car to my knowledge. It is has all options except for the advanced driving assistance package, the one that’ll drive for you, whatever its called, AND the tire and cooling whatever package, also didn’t get that one, most can probably tell by the wheels I didn’t get that one, BUT in case you didn’t know, that was not included.

Photos:

plastic is still on all the screens too.

Open to out of state transfer? GLWT!

I’m fine with whatever, i’ve never done a transfer before, so whatever BMW financial lets happen I’m good with.

1 Like

Out of state is fine. I have done 2 that way. Very easy and the process is pretty quick. After one of you complete the task at hand, call the next day or the following and stay on top of them. They work faster that way in my experience.

1 Like

You should update your post to first remove WV tax from lease and secondly, state effective monthly payment of ~$855/mo including the $5k due to you.

Maybe I’m just being stupid, but I’m struggling to parse your description.

1. I’m not clear why your first sentence is there. Is the dealership washing the car something that would kill a deal for someone looking to take over this lease?
  2. Last sentence - So… you didn’t get the tire package… but actually you didn’t because the wheels aren’t included?

Yep - there’s an entire breed of folks who will never let their vehicles touch an automatic car wash (myself included) and depending on longer term plans for the vehicle (buyout, etc.), it could be a dealbreaker. Of course, usually a 1/2 stage paint correction can usually do the trick if you’re really dedicated, but to each their own.

Edit: kudos to the OP for being aware of this and calling it out; haven’t seen it very often. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The racing/tire cooling package only comes with one wheel, which are not these. Thats the 155mph unlock and high performance non-run flats, this car does NOT have those.

Sorry I was living and breathing all the options and packages before ordering this thing.

1 Like

Yep…I’m one of those OCD folks that would never let a dealer wash my vehicle.

3 Likes

carwash

1 Like

Great deal for current market

Hey I sent a direct message still waiting on a response.

1 Like

Call me I’ll take the car very interested 646 455 9181

Hey yall, sorry I got pulled away on emergency work travel for a couple weeks. I pm’ed all interested.

Person taking over lease got rejected by BMW so this is open again. FYI, if you do not have any credit they aren’t gonna let you take over the lease.

Interested, sent you a PM.