2022 Lexus NX 350 F Sport Lease

Hi everyone,

I’m new to leasing and I have my eyes on a leasing a 2022 Lexus NX 350 and from just a general lookup it’s nearly 1k CAD/month, now compared to a 2021 it’s significantly more, about a 1/3 more. Now I think their website builder is glitching out because it gave me two different price ranges. Of course this is only speculative pricing, but I’m trying to get an estimate and gauge what my monthly costs would be.

The MF and RV I got from Edmunds is below (this is for the northeast):

MF is .00235

RV is 58%

I don’t know if this is accurate because of my location and being from Ontario, GTA specifically.

P.S.

Would there be any leasing credits to be had?

That MF is atrocious. What can you finance for in Canada?

I am looking at one for my wife, seems that buying it is a good option, I was going to avoid the NX450H but then realized it has a $7500 tax credit (US only) so makes that an option as well. Not sure what you can benefit from in Canada though.

Northeast of what… the US or Canada?

The tax incentive is minimal.

US.

Does anyone know of lease details for Canada? Or if there is a resource for Canada. Because Edmunds/LH seems to focus on the US market. CarGurus has no info as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.