2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

I hate being that guy, but if you really want a GT2 and don’t want to pay the obscene prices they’re going for right now, it may make sense to get it used. GT2s run about $35k used (~$600/mo payment), and you’d get a better deal than leasing or purchasing right now.

Plus if you get tired of it, you could flip it fairly quickly and not get burned too badly.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy a used car in this current market. You might end up overpaying.

This is my first post here ever, but the odds are so in favor of the car dealers I felt it important to weigh in on how I lease a car. Before I begin I think it’s important to establish my bonafides as a car leaser. I just (July 31) leased a 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD for $464 a month with $1500 down for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year! That blows away every other Stinger deal on here.
I would rather not put all the details of what I do on here, but I will respond to anyone who is interested. I’m not saying I can do as well as the car brokers on here, but I certainly can blow away any private deals.
I have no axe to grind but I sure can help you level the playing field a little bit and you sure can’t beat the price I charge ($0.00).

1 Like

A good start would be sharing the details of your deal, since a random monrhly/das doesn’t provide a ton of information as to the actual deal. Can you post a copy of your contract with your personal info blocked out?

But if it’s way cheaper than buying/leasing new and one really likes the car… ::shrug::

A breakdown of your deal would be great, because it sounds like you got > 12% off of MSRP before lease cash, which is a really great deal in this market (I was only able to grind around 9% before lease cash back in March before the market got substantially tighter).

At the end of the day, OP will have to figure out the best option for them.

Perhaps I should have clarified in my original post. The deal was posted for anyone looking for a stinger and hadn’t been to a dealer to talk numbers within the last month or so.

I went to look at the stinger as I was offered to have my current lease bought out early. I would’ve maybe tried to work some numbers if they had initially said something around $600-$650 however I know that in this market, deals such as that are few and far between.

In short, I have no plans to pay >$800 for a stinger. Ill have to wait however, im sure someone will come along and pay that price

I sure hope not. How is it helpful for the community to offer something Up you wouldn’t do yourself?

The OP isn’t suggesting this as a good deal, just sharing some recent Stinger numbers.

Dealers are fishing right now, they know a non-Leasehacker or someone that just isn’t good with money, will take the bait.

I totally get that. This website is legit called “Leasehackr.”

Exactly, which is why we appreciate the OP sharing his recent lease numbers… :slightly_smiling_face:

The OP didn’t actually lease a stinger though, so this data point is just “some ridiculous numbers a random dealer threw out”

If there’s a trend of terrible initial quotes from a particular brand/make, that’s a great indicator to look at something else.

I wouldn’t discourage these kinds of data points.

Why I clarified that the post was intended for those who havent been to a dealer recently and were curious about what was numbers were being offered. Figured I would share it. Also, the specific dealer was never mentioned. Figured the “leasehackers” may be curious about what a dealer might offer before they actually go there.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t see any good reason to ever ask the dealer for a blind quote. I couldn’t care less what they want me to pay.

Personally, I appreciate it and I’m certain many more do too, thank you :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.