2022 Kia K5 GT Line - $350/mo, $1380 1st month+fees DAS

Yes sir. 1380 down, 350/mo

I could’ve gotten a lower monthly on a 2021 but I didn’t need the premium pkg and I liked the little nuanced features of the ‘22

1 Like

Congrats! Enjoy the new ride

1 Like

Enjoy your K5, I’m loving mine! Unfortunately, I may be letting mine go considering Carvana is offering 3k over payoff. That said, the car drives like a dream and is an incredible value.

2 Likes

I didn’t like the look of this car when I first saw it last year, but as of late it its definitely has a sweet look with clean lines especially the trim level you have.

I did same trim 15k/36 for MY21 early this year

0 DAS

298 after tax and I’m also orange county. Prices are insane right now I guess

Yeah prices are insane.
I figure $50 more for a brand new model year isn’t too bad.
I’m happy with it.
I’ve seen worse.

I got my gt-line back in Oct and its $349 with tax here in Los Angeles, zero drive off . Then prices went down where a gt line AWD was cheaper than my lease and now they seem to be higher all around. My MSRP was 28,555 i believe.

Might have to check carvana, I did vroom and it was $25,000. I have about 2900 miles on mine.

Also, did you get your buyout from the Kiamotorsfinance.com site?? It seems to include tax on mine but when i reduce 10% from the buyout I get closer to the 25k vroom offered

I am currently looking to lease K5 GT-Line FWD with no package. Does anyone know which dealership in SoCal offers good deals and have confidence in their pricing? Also if you guys drop the deals for lease that you signed on, that would be greatly appreciated as well!

Your best bet there is to take a look in the shared deals section.

A Dealer just quoted me $500 a month 2k down, 10k/yr for 2022 wolf grey gt line premium package red int.

:woozy_face:

Recommend checking the socal marketplace. I went with @legendsauto and was very happy with the deal they found for my K5 gt line.

Were you guys specifically looking for the GT-Line trim, or is that just the trim that’s leasing best? This car just got my attention, and the GT-Line is nice, but I could also live with the LXS to save some money.

I know sometimes a more expensive MSRP trim can actually lease for less than the cheaper trims.

I think that might be the problem… I think a broker here said that the color is incredibly popular.

The K5 GT-Line was the top trim that was available when I was working with brokers. Would have gone for a full K5 GT if any were out there, and was tempted by the Stinger but it would have almost doubled my monthly payment. I am very happy with the GT-Line - has all of the tech and features I could ask for and has a decent amount of pick up in Sport mode.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.