2022 Kia GT-Line Lease (help me with numbers)

New to leasing. Just wondering what MF, residual, and lease or other additional credits I should be looking for on a 2022 Kia wolf-gray GT-Line FWD 4dr, zip code 84047?

If there are no numbers available for that model, then numbers for 2021 Kia GT-line would work as well. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

isnt there multiple GT line cars (Forte, Stinger, K5, etc)

which one are you looking at? also check edmunds

Hi Edward, I would recommend reading Leasing 101:

In regards to your question, we do not have numbers for the MF,residual or rebates. You can go to google and type “2022 kia gt line fwd edmunds lease” and it should take you to a forum, make an account and ask there, someone will reply in a couple hours with the numbers you need.

Then you can come and read leasing 101 and get more familiarized with leasing. Best of luck.

I’m looking at the Kia k5 GT-line.

Ok, then type that into google. Type whatever vehicle you’re looking for and then add “edmunds lease” and it will take you to the right place

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Just curious, what is the website or YT video that directs people to ask this question here? @edward999

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.