2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

Affiliate is typically 30 days before delivery, but far as we know affiliate isn’t applying to stuff as of tomorrow except maybe for codes generated prior to 10/1. Penfed is 60 days for most things, costco is usually by day of or day before they announce the promo. it varies

GC wont come close to Wranglers RVs and with zero manufacturer incentives in addition to Fed money and 3-4% under invoice in current market wont be anything to get excited about.

My wife wants one so I might have no choice but to get one next year. (Trailhawk 4xe looks cool)

1 Like

Price bumps as expected, no 4XE pricing though.

1 Like

Any update.

No. No, there isn’t.

figured. waiting to hear to decide between this, the reg gc, or the gcl

Winter production, so were at least 3 months out IMO.

any news on this??

1 Like

Still :cricket: :cricket: on this?

bunch of us placed orders and got VIN assigned. Status is “scheduled”.
As of last week only 4xe, overland 4xe and summit 4xe are open for ordering.

Dealer knows nothing, JC said production starts early 22, but they also know nothing. At least give us pricing, WTF Jeep?
IDK how their VINs on these work either, mine ends in 8531303.

I’m thinking about placing an order but without knowing pricing hard to commit to trim level

When you pre-order with a dealer do they sell at MSRP or will there be some mark-up?

depends on the dealer.

Does anyone have the FCA January 22 GC - non 4XE numbers that might provide some clues to this ongoing mystery?

Go ask on Edmunds.

I mean the official monthly CCAP sheet that others have posted on the Wrangler 4XE thread

that’s the same info Edmunds provides. I know some folks around here have access to ccap, but I don’t know who offhand and it would be easier, quicker to just get from edmunds than try to track down the right party here.