2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

At keast on the wrangler, usbank does not apply the $7500 incentive as a cap cost reduction, instead i flating the rv, which makes buyouts totally impractical

my GC 4xe order now showing up again on Jeep VOT site.
Processed now shows July 2022 (original was Dec. 2021)
VIN now shows TBD (had vin previously)
Currently Scheduled.

Trailhawk 4xe is same.

Do we know the MF/RV, ACQ fees for 36/10 GC 4xe. or the Link.
And are we getting the $7500 Rebate too…

All of that is available here but I don’t think you’re going to get one this month and all of that changes month to month. Few dealers I’ve spoken to think we’re getting the rebate through CCAP.

1 Like

Yes, the $7500 incentive applies

1 Like

Do we have an Active discussion board for GC 4xe.
Is any one started taking orders for it and whats the discount off msrp. Build prices are higher then wrangler 4xe. Four different models.

I know in Boston area @Bostoncarconcierge is taking orders at 6% off msrp and @AutoCompanion is also at that rate nationwide.

1 Like

Were doing 6.5% off MSRP + additional $500 off if affiliate applies at time of deliveries. Excited to actually see them!

2 Likes

just out of curiosity, why only $500 off for affiliate and not the stated 1%?

2023 builder live on the website today

Finally some movement

2 Likes

It’s probably easier to calculate for the dealer if affiliate is no longer available for this model in the future since it can be dropped at anytime.

Technically affiliate gives you 1% under invoice. You’re already getting 3+% under invoice … :slight_smile: More of a courtesy than a requirement

1 Like

Mine shows as in production with an August 15 delivery date. I didn’t expect them to build it this year so I guess it’s going on the lot because I have another car coming the following week

1 Like

Dealer says HA package not available to order on the GC 4xe… kinda surprising since it’s just blacked out version of the same car nothing crazy?

Ha package seems to be a 2023 option

Did you all see this?

4 Likes

Nice find…

Wait. You can still order a 2022? What is the MF and residual this month?