2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

I’m at the point where I’ll believe it if I see it. I was surprised to actual see GC 4XEs at the NY auto show. I wonder if those vehicles were actually functional. I’m not expecting availability until MY 23.

I hope 2022 never gets built and they all convert to 2023 for better CCAP program.

1 Like

You think the 23 model will be better for us in terms of value?

At least it should have better residuals.

2 Likes

My order got rejected, MY22 order books are closed across all trims according to my dealer

Off-topic but fell off the bandwagon for a bit.

Looks like flips may be quickly dying down.

Looking to get a GC 4xe to keep instead… any deliveries yet or brokers here with discounts? I think $7500 fed credit still applicable on leases?

None have been delivered. Order banks aren’t currently open. $7500 still applies.

Thank you! I knew there was a GC thread but couldn’t find it.

Did you try the “search” function? This thread is literally the second item on the list. :laughing: I was going to guide you here, Matt is just too damn quick sometimes.

Any intel on when they start the build? It’s been a long wait!

What kind of discounts will you get on this, and MSRP?

Seems they have started building GC 4xe. JEEP.com showing one with “being built” tag.

You can get discounts. Check @Clutch @AutoCompanion threads on this. Mine was thru Chapman Invoice minus 5%. Not sure whether they are still offering it.

They honored what ever discount they’ve offered at the time of your order.

Please fill this out for a quote: LeaseCompanion.com/inquire

We would be happy to assist.

I just looked on their website and they’re advertising 3% below invoice now.

meant to say offer :smile:

Is the Chapman in question in NV or PA?

Pennsylvania, Horsham PA for CDJR and Ford, they have a 2nd ford store in Lancaster.

I thought Jeep isn’t taking orders on these.