2022 Jeep GC 4xe Trailhawk: How Did I Do?

Does it really look better though? It’s on a lower trim level (albeit better equipped depending on what you are looking for) and isn’t much less than the Trailhawk deal. Discount looks nice but something else is going on here. The dealer add ons definitely don’t help.

1 Like

A base with that much discount shouldnt be near $650/mo

2 Likes

Only $8,750 in rebates

1 Like

That’s what I figured. The MF through Chrysler should be .00083 and 51% right?

Those numbers are crap, throwing it in the calculator, removing the BS add ons, adding the $1000 for TDM I get $562/mo, my zip code gives me $10,500 total incentives with the TDM. Figuring 9% tax, unless you are in Texas and are getting tax credits, CCAP is the way to go, 39mo screams Ally

3 Likes

For perspective, this a 2023 base in a high tax location,

1 Like

When the suggestion was made to move on, it was more of a move on from the dealer who doesn’t want to make it easy with either the leasing bank, no hard adds, and / or just being difficult or intentionally playing dumb. It was more of a suggestion to move on from that dealer and on to another dealer vs just switching from gc trim levels at the same difficult dealer.

6 Likes

.00085 and 51% for 39/10 on a 22 base 4xe

1 Like

The best programs on the GC 4xe through CCAP are 24 months and 39 months.

3 Likes

Agreed. I’ve took the suggested route and moved on to another dealer. Way better experience so far, and in the process of now working on a 2023 Base 4xe w/ Tech Package:

Msrp: $65950
Discount: $4154 (This might be off a few bucks)
Rebate: $10,500
Term: 24m/12k
MF: .00192 (No Mark up by Dealer)
No Money Down

We decided to trade in an older vehicle with $6,800 in positive equity (It’s a 2 door that we no longer drive because of kids).

$394/m
$709.67 DAS

1 Like

If $6800 equity already included (I assume it’s), this deal looks worse than the others. Maybe, you should include equity for all or non of your offers to compare apples to apples.

Another approach can be comparing EFFECTIVELY payment. You can get it by putting your numbers into the calculator.

1 Like

This is not $709.67 das then, it’s $7509.67 das, making this effectively about $700/mo

That seems high for the discount amount, so be sure to put together a calculator to see what is actually going on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.