2022 Jeep GC 4xe Trailhawk: How Did I Do?

In the process of finalizing a lease on a 2022 Jeep GC 4xe Trailhawk. Thanks to the info from all the forums, I was able to negotiate a bit and leverage incentives. Im new here, so not sure if this was the best deal or if I should ask for more. How did I do?

Also, the GM agreed that Chrysler had a lower MF than Ally, but that Ally currently lets you utilize an additional $6000 in IDL incentives (not sure if that’s true or not).

MSRP: 68,500
Selling: 65,000
Rebate/Incentives: 18,500
Cash Down: 1,000
Net Cap Cost: 47,894
Term: 39m
Residual: 52%

Monthly: $650

1 Like

Did you sign yet? If you didn’t you should not do Ally and you should push for more discount. Discount before incentives should be 8-10% off and Ally will make it very difficult to get out of your lease. Many of us can connect you to dealers who can get you a better discount and more flexibility.

1 Like

The gm agreed that ally gives them a bigger kickback, so he should push it, regardless of if its in your best interest.

With the standard rate ally lease, you do get more incentives, but not enough to make up for the significantly higher money factor. Youre just paying all of the extra incentives back to them in rent charge.

4 Likes

Thanks for the insight- very helpful! I haven’t signed it yet, so I’ll try and push for more discount up front, and ask to stick with Chrysler instead of Ally.

I’ve been seeing 8-10% off msrp for limited/base 4xe and wasn’t sure if that also applied to the Trailhawk trim

1 Like

Thanks! Haven’t signed it yet, but now I know some additional direction. I’ll ask for more discount and stick to Chrysler

2 Likes

That rebate looks attractive but like others said try to avoid Ally its almost 10% with them at 36 mo and 13% for 24 mo…go with CCAP…

1 Like

UPDATE:

The dealer told me that the $7500 PHEV credit was no longer applicable and that Chrysler recently capped it at $3500. I am 90% sure that’s not true to I called BS. He informed me that it recently changed.

Is that true?

I do not see the change in any documents and the most recent update was for 5/24-5/31. The earliest that could change would be tomorrow 6/1.

You absolutely only want to go with CCAP.

:ox: :poop: search inventory on jeep’s site, pick the vehicle in question and calculate payments and it will show the right incentives for CCAP

1 Like

The dealer told me yesterday that the 7500 is still available for lease. Then he told me he does not understand how because the car only qualifies for a 3750 credit lease. I did not want to tell him that the Section 30 purchase tax is separate from the Section 45 lease incentives.

2 Likes

Lots of dealers have no idea what they are talking about, especially if they do not lease very often.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s what he was referring to. So should I bring up that Section 30 is different from Section 45? At this point he’s refusing to apply the $7500 because he claims it’s not applicable.

Lol. You can argue with him. Maybe he’ll change his mind. Or just ask him to run the numbers and let you know what the system says about the credit.

2 Likes

Tell him to get off his ass, open up the ccap training portal that tells him how much the incentive is, and learn to do his job.

Well, ok, maybe put it nicer.

5 Likes

Update: Now he’s saying I’m right, but instead of showing it as a rebate/incentive, he claims it’s applied towards the MF and residual….that doesn’t sound accurate either.

He says I’ll be able to see it applied on the paperwork…

Make sure he’s running it with Chrysler Capital. That’s the only lender you’ll want.

2 Likes

Thats correct if he is pushing a us bank lease.

Just move on. He’s clearly either stupid or intent on working against your best interests

2 Likes

I’d move on and cast a wider net, 2023 would be cheaper than the initial quote on this post.

1 Like

Update: As suggested I moved on to another vehicle and will update the thread title if needed. I found a Base 4xe that looks a little better:

MSRP: $66455
Discount: $8,049
Rebate: $8750
Adjusted: $49,646
VIP(Crap I don’t need): $1097
Total Purchase: $50,743

39m/12k
DAS: $0
$651/m

I think the MF is padded a bit, and looks like they shorted me on Incentives