2022 ID4 Lease $972? How do I negotiate better?

I ordered the ID4 last year and the car just arrived at the dealer. I asked for the leasing details and this is what I got. I am new at this and seems like MF of 0.00305 seems terrible. My credit score is above 800

What do you guys think of this lease options? Sticker also attached.

Monroney_WVGKMPE22NP049615.pdf (843.4 KB)

Di Sessa.pdf (566.3 KB)

Thanks for the help
Alex

Why not just finance it?

2 Likes

Don’t ask what their best price is. Ask for the deal you want and if it’s reasonable they’ll make it happen.

They lost the $7500 tax credit- combine with a crazy money factor. These are not leasable. Just finance if you want it.

Finance with the dealer to get off the lot- refi with Parsons under 3% for up to 7 years.

Looks like it is an MSRP deal.

1 Like

Is the base MF? Did you check emdunds?

I don’t think there are any add ons on the contract so it looks like RV and MF sucks?

Finance it

Is that the buyrate MF? Without the $7.5k incentive, these will not be a good deal.

Either finance it or order a 2023 assembled in N. America.

There is not a world where this makes sense to lease, especially if you have a purchase agreement in place that satisfies the transition rule of the IRA and allows you to claim the tax credit on your purchase.

2 Likes

$900 is just plain bad, I hope you don’t really need that car.
Or at least don’t lease it.

Thanks for all the comments. Definitely not doing it. Was just trying to validate this was not a good deal.

2 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2: - Care to answer? If you have good credit, you could probably get a 72 month for under 3% APR.

Yes I got just about that on financing.

Buy it then. If you need this car and it’s at a price you can live with, buying is the prudent decisions.

Finance it. Factoring the free 3 year charging cost in your monthly should soften the monthly a tad. I spend around $135 to charge my Etron with $4 monthly subscription with Electrify America.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.