2022 Hyundai Elantra N Lease Numbers

With an MF of .00217, you’re paying $4,469 in finance charges over the course of a 36-month lease, plus $650 acquisition fee.

You’re better off financing at a low APR and taking on the risk of depreciation yourself IMO. Have you looked at how other Hyundai performance vehicles (e.g., Veloster N) hold their value?

1 Like

If anything, check out dealerships across the border in NY state with much lower fees.

I though my Nissan was high on $999 doc fee but getting over $1k is pushing it. We need that law in CT also. Things are getting out of hand here. And I though FL was leading the charge on these fees….

1 Like

These were the number I got when I put the order in in February. This is def a finance type of car which is what I ended up doing. Cashed in my G70 for 7k and went 0 down on a 72 month. If you’re looking for a fun car this is def it.

Edit: forgot to add a pic of her :joy:

6 Likes

Agreed. When I was shopping for my first brand new car in 2018 (before my leasehackr days) all dealers seemed to be in the $400-$600 range.
I have seen many $999 doc fees in Connecticut lately, with most ranging from $700+. Im not sure I understand why. It’s minutes of your time to drive to a NY dealer where the doc fee is $175. The only downside is no MSD’s.

Edit: updated to reflect $175 fee.

1 Like

It’s $175 now, fyi…

1 Like

That’s the color I would go for. Such a good looking car.

Def recommend it! I fell in love with the cyber grey color and waited months for my allocation. Also you can def find them at msrp, just have to look for it. The cold starts are so awesome! And just the way it takes corners while keeping you planted is such a thrill. I got 370 miles to go to break her in :smiling_face_with_tear: so I haven’t even gunned it past 4K rpm’s.

What’s the MSRP on this car? Even with all those fees I’m not sure how they’re getting a cap cost of 37,228

The MSRP is $34,445

Anybody know what would be some of the number for a Elantra N 36 month and 15k mile lease?

Hi Everyone, can you please confirm if it is possible to do factory orders with Hyundai? If so, is anyone aware of dealers willing to take orders at MSRP is California or adjoining states?

Thanks!

Factory orders come out of a dealer’s regular allocation.

From my experience trying to find a dealer who’ll sell me an IONIQ 5 at MSRP in CA, I can say it’s pretty difficult. Not quite the same as ordering an FCA or Ford product.

1 Like

rt ^

finance w hyundai’s special rate on this. Even if they hold a half point or full point, you’re still sub 3% on the rate. Also get $500 in bonus cash too to finance through HMF.

About to pull the trigger on a Black Elantra N @ MSRP.

What is Hyundai’s special rate on the N?

I can ship an Ioniq 5 from the East Coast to California at MSRP no problem.

It is not. They follow an “allocation” system similar to Toyota. Some dealers offer “orders”, but the follow-thru depends on the quality of the logistics at that individual dealer.

Add $25/month to these numbers to take it from 10k/yr to 15k/yr.
Elantra

2 Likes

Great info!

For those who are interested in financing, what are the rates being offered by Hyundai Motor Finance?

Holy yikes 600+ effective on 35k car.

No special finance rates are offered by Hyundai Motor Finance on this vehicle. Whatever rate your credit score qualifies for and the dealer can get you will be your best rate. In most cases, a non-Hyundai bank will be cheaper. When financing a car, I always recommend shopping your own bank and credit union and bringing your best rate to the dealer. Ask the dealer to “match or beat” your rate.

Hyundai Motor Finance’s standard rates are nothing to write home about, a hackr will qualify for better elsewhere.

There are ways around NY’s “doc fee” cap. Always look at the total lease cost as a big picture. There have been a few discussions here on LH on some NY dealers that charge a 2% “sales comission fee.” I made a deal on an RX350 for my parents back in December for 5% off sticker at an NY Dealer, Lexus of Mt Kisco (I live in CT). I paid the NY “doc” fee as well as a 2% commission. I realize I gave back a little less than 1/2 my discount (when they were selling cars over sticker), but I also walked out of the dealer with a check of more than $10K in lease equity on the 2019 RX350 (with a $5K accident on the car fax).

On the flip side, I was shopping for a 2015 Subaru Legacy back in 2014. The Local dealer in Stamford had a lower selling price, but a high conveyance fee. The dealer down the road in Rye, NY had a higher selling price, but NY’s capped doc fee. Apples to apples, the dealer in Rye was $100 cheaper. The guy in Stamford wouldn’t lower his price. So I bought the Legacy in Rye and serviced it there for the 2 1/2 years I owned it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.