2022 Hyundai Elantra N Lease Numbers

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

I am from the CT area. I am shopping around for a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N lease and came across a dealer who is doing factory orders at MSRP. Their offer was $498/ month $5,000 DAS. 36 months, 12k mile terms.

MF = .00217
Residual Value = $19,978.10
Deal Fee = $549.00
Doc Fee = $1,299.00
Acq Fee = $650.00
Cap Cost = $37,228.86

I see why they are willing to offer this car at “MSRP”

Anyone here have a 2022 Hyundai Elantra N lease that can tell me what numbers they got?

Why not buy it? You would get a much better APR.

Do you think paying $23k to drive an Elantra for 3yrs is a good deal?

1 Like

Ice Cube Movie GIF

7 Likes

Not at all. That’s why I wanted to come on here and so what everyone else is getting quoted.

1 Like

As soon as I seen that I knew why they were so willing to do MSRP. :joy:

Some cars lease well, some are better to buy. This is one of those that is better to buy.

1 Like

$599 deal fee? WTH

599 BLESSINGS

2 Likes

These are outrageously high…

No thank you to this dealership!

Actually… it’s sort of sad they’re asking customers to pay these…

….

1 Like

With an MF of .00217, you’re paying $4,469 in finance charges over the course of a 36-month lease, plus $650 acquisition fee.

You’re better off financing at a low APR and taking on the risk of depreciation yourself IMO. Have you looked at how other Hyundai performance vehicles (e.g., Veloster N) hold their value?

1 Like

If anything, check out dealerships across the border in NY state with much lower fees.

I though my Nissan was high on $999 doc fee but getting over $1k is pushing it. We need that law in CT also. Things are getting out of hand here. And I though FL was leading the charge on these fees….

1 Like

These were the number I got when I put the order in in February. This is def a finance type of car which is what I ended up doing. Cashed in my G70 for 7k and went 0 down on a 72 month. If you’re looking for a fun car this is def it.

Edit: forgot to add a pic of her :joy:

6 Likes

Agreed. When I was shopping for my first brand new car in 2018 (before my leasehackr days) all dealers seemed to be in the $400-$600 range.
I have seen many $999 doc fees in Connecticut lately, with most ranging from $700+. Im not sure I understand why. It’s minutes of your time to drive to a NY dealer where the doc fee is $175. The only downside is no MSD’s.

Edit: updated to reflect $175 fee.

1 Like

It’s $175 now, fyi…

1 Like

That’s the color I would go for. Such a good looking car.

Def recommend it! I fell in love with the cyber grey color and waited months for my allocation. Also you can def find them at msrp, just have to look for it. The cold starts are so awesome! And just the way it takes corners while keeping you planted is such a thrill. I got 370 miles to go to break her in :smiling_face_with_tear: so I haven’t even gunned it past 4K rpm’s.

What’s the MSRP on this car? Even with all those fees I’m not sure how they’re getting a cap cost of 37,228

The MSRP is $34,445

Anybody know what would be some of the number for a Elantra N 36 month and 15k mile lease?

Hi Everyone, can you please confirm if it is possible to do factory orders with Hyundai? If so, is anyone aware of dealers willing to take orders at MSRP is California or adjoining states?

Thanks!