2022 Honda civic touring purchase

In Texas Civic 2022 LX, contacted 3 dealers. They aren’t budging from MSRP and the nearest dealer “claims” everything in pipeline has $1K plus in dealer adds. I assume they either meant factory adds or they don’t understand the difference between dealer and factory adds? Good car + bad price = bad deal

1 Like

How much was this? Can’t imagine a Honda will be very expensive to service in the first 2 yrs.

$29k MSRP for Civic??? Even if Touring… shiiiish… talk about inflation….

And I still stuck on them being $18k for Civic LX

Is that getting close to base semi luxury like MB CLA?

I see what you’re saying but I’d be shocked if there’s a Honda dealer anywhere in the universe willing to print a PO showing a nominal $4,500 discount on a 2022 Civic in July 2021. Regardless of whether they padded with $6,000+ of nonsense.

1 Like

did i go into a coma and just wake up. When did a Civic become a $33k car.

2 Likes

2022 Honda Civic Sedan Pricing

• Civic LX: $22,695
  • Civic Sport: $24,095
  • Civic EX: $25,695
  • Civic Touring: $29,295
1 Like

LMAO that’s a classic, when you run out of BS to put as accessories.

1 Like

I admittedly am taking the OP’s word at face value that the accessories that are claimed to be included are actually included.

Moved to off ramp because it’s a purchase.

1 Like

How about depreciating those horrible, terrible mistakes over 24 month?

I would forget about leasing a 2022 Civic until much closer to 2022.

I know an Acura dealer who sold every finance product and seemed to invent new ones, right @mattevan ? “And more” shows you just aren’t committed.

“And more” is from the Honda build page copied and pasted I was lazy to type it out lol. The specific included is listed on the sheet attached

For those who know what HPD pack is know what all it includes without having to read the description

At the end of the day, as long as you like the car and you wanted all those accessories then it doesn’t matter.

I would personally only choose one or two of those accessories if i had to. I do not really see the point of the film on doors/bumper or the edge guard stuff, couple blemishes later and you don’t care about that stuff anymore.

I just googled the HPD package thing and it does make the car look better.

2 Likes

The protection package is mats and mud-flaps. Agree HPD looks a bit better but the rest is…appliqué?

And if it’s not on the Monroney it can’t be residualized , and this is a 24 month lease

:x::x::x:

I thought OP said it’s a purchase

1 Like

Is there a limit of one on the cargo hooks, or can you get as many as you want?

2 Likes

I think there are only 2 places for a cargo hook in the trunk