2022 Honda Accord Sport SE - Finance / Service Contract add on’s

I’m not certain why some are entertaining the idea of an argument here. The OP has provided more than enough issues to encourage a lengthy discussion.

But I take your side, fwiw. :innocent::rofl:

Him and the rest of the world.

If you really want the service contracts you can buy them online from dealers that sell them for much less. Warranty is about $1100 and service is about $700. Look on the Honda forums.

The 72 hour thing is a myth. I have yet to see a state that has some kind of 3 day refund on new cars.

1 Like

The 72 hours in this dicussion appears to be in context to the add ons, not the car.

2 Likes

It might be, but can you show me where this even applies. the 3 day rule is bandied about a lot, but the closest I found was Carmax’s return rule (That you have to pay extra for)

Warranties usually give 30 days to get a full refund. not 3 days.

FL, for example, has a 72 hour contract cancellation law. Vehicle sales dont qualify for it, but the contract add ons appear that they would.

1 Like

That’s neat, though as you even say it does not apply to cars.

I’ve just seen so many people throw out 3 Day Rule! to anything applying to a car, it’s a pet peeve of mine just as much as 1% is to a lot of this community. There is no 3 day or 72 hour rule regarding new cars or anything related to a new car. Or at least until someone can show me something.

Well, the comment here was in context of the service contracts being subject to 72 hour cancellation, not unwinding the car. Thatd be consistent here with being able to unwind the contracts, but not the vehicle sale.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. I was referring to the contract as I had a similar language on my Fidelity / JM&A contract (in Florida).