2022 Genesis GV70 2.5

I apologize if this isn’t the correct forum for this, but I am really trying to find out if this is a good deal or not. It doesn’t seem like it to me, but I need expert eyes to evaluate and recommend…help!

1 Like

not the right place to ask a question about your own deal on someone else’s unrelated thread, make your own thread. However, to answer your question no. it’s a bad deal. You’re doing roughly 7k trade in and 2500 cash at signing. So roughly 9500 down for a 51k msrp car. and it still comes to 664/month. Lol, you could buy it for less monthly with that much down (72 month loan)

Thank you for that. The price for the same car started at $748 and has since dropped to $664 bc of me haggling, but apparently it’s still way off. I had that feeling. Thank you.

Quite a few other people will chime in and tell you this as well. Take a step back and a few days to learn on here, especially the main page which has a Leasehacking 101 tutorial. Utilize the search function for similar deals and to look into which brokers and dealers in the Marketplace may be of assistance.

Once you have done that, set a goal of what you are trying to achieve deal wise and formulate a strategy to get there. @kbsv mentioned this isn’t the right thread. Once you have read an hour or two you gain the ability to make your own thread and request assistance or deal feedback.

We ask for 5 relevant data points, not to be difficult, but because they all play an integral piece of the puzzle when you evaluate a deal. To properly evaluate your own deal you need: MSRP, Sales price or Discount off MSRP, MF, RV, and any incentives that you qualify for. What is Due at Signing and are you putting anything down, which is not recommended.

Thank you for the advice…I’m obviously new but it seems a have lots to learn!

Read all the helpful content here starting with all the articles in the Leasing 101 section (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR), and in the meantime request the mods at Edmunds forums for the MF and RV.

1. Go to: Forums.Edmunds.com

2. Click on make & model dropdown menus to find the appropriate thread.

3. Sign up or log in.

4. Make a post asking for your specific model, trim, AWD/2WD, etc with your zip code and the desired lease term in months and miles.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.