Drive-Off Amount: $2,500
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .00174
Residual:$36,437.95
Incentives:$500 first responder
Region: SE PA zip:19422

Leasehackr Score: (7.3)

Plugged in numbers but was given $543 as monthly payment.

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

You need to copy and paste the url from the share my numbers link after the monthly payment, not from the top of your web browser.

Hope that works. Dealer would bot budge below above sellibg price and did not have any incentives aside from first responder

Gotta pay to play but that’s a lot of dough for a $54k ride.

3 Likes

You’re missing .gov fees from your calculator and your due at sale amount doesn’t match.

1 Like

36/10 residual is 67% not 68%

residual % and fees updated. unsure why “due at signing” is different. Any help?

There isn’t a “correct” due at signing amount, only that they’re consistent. Just means they’re charging different upfront vs capitalized amounts. You need to adjust the calculator to match the das if you want to verify monthlies. The faq goes into details on how to do this.

this seems like your calculator

Thank you, having difficulty plugging in the numbers from the picture I posted…unsure of some of the terminology still.

Is your LH calculator link based on the picture I posted of the breakdown provided to me by dealer?

I tried to match it
I don’t see you dmv fee so I just plugged in the number that matches your sheet

Thank you.

Ill keep reading the LH “faq”.

Im was unsure of the deal since vehicle is so new and havent seen any other posts. Not happy with lack of incentives.

Yea mf is crazy and no incentives but the residual is helping alot by being that high too, hopefully they lower mf and add incentives next month, can make for a great deal especially since it goes head to head with a m340 but that’s in the 700s nowadays

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.