2022 GC 4xe almost there deal

Hi all, working on the following deal but the MF and RV do not make sense:

Based on the numbers below does it look like they are marking up the MF?

P.s. I am still away on throwing a 1k off code, outside of the incentives out there for this month already accounted on this sheet, are there any others? Excl. those like loyalty or first reponders and others.

Thank you in advance!

Nothing here seems to make any sense if this is being leased through Chrysler Capital. The 24 month term should be the lowest payment. Did they tell you which bank they are using? There’s no bank/acquisition fee listed here either. Tax is missing too.

This isnt ccap, which is why the rv/mf doesn’t work

3 Likes

They did not mentioned the bank, but based on the fact they are adding the $7,500 tax incentive as a deal incentive was almost sure it was through ccap

I will clarify tomorrow and update us all

Ally also passes the incentive, along with around a 13% interest rate. You need to insist on a Chrysler Capital deal if they want your business. Get the private offer code from Jeep as well as an Affiliate code if you don’t already have one.

3 Likes

Ally and Stellantis both pass it through.

Please see my SIGNED post. I took my GC 4xe home paying $450/mo (caveat that I had a little trade in equity as well).

Also be warned, the dealership I had wouldn’t honor the $1k off coupon because “they couldn’t find it anywhere” in their system. I eventually just had them discount it another $1k.

And lastly, maybe it’s region locked, but when I looked at Ally they had some IDL cash (like $6k) to go on a 4xe limited. CCAP was still better though.

1 Like

Are you really in Hollywood, FL shopping for a GC 4xe in Albany, NY?

Edit: I see this is in FL sorry

1 Like

$6k idl is only on overland and higher, and it requires you to use the ally (or stellantis) standard rates, not their incentivized rates.

In other words, it’s only useful if youre immediately buying out the lease.

Ah yeah you’re right, it was lower than that on the Limited, maybe like $4-5kish? I don’t remember exactly, but there was definitely still some IDL cash on the limited trim in March.

But either way CCAP is gonna be the best bet unless the dealership is gonna give you a bigger discount with Ally, which is unlikely.

Just checked… looks like they bumped it up. Its $5750 now

1 Like

Sr. your posted inspired me lol, yep I am well awarded.

Thank you for the advise, I am looking into it.

Albany GA actually.

Dealer here in FL are hard to play with, that becouse lots of people down here just sign whatever paper dealer put in front them with little no negotiation.

They are definitely inflating the MF’s. Here is how the numbers should look for your deal:-

1 Like

Also scroll the Jeep website. You will get a $1000 coupon that way which you can use for this deal.

Thanks, got the coupon already but I have not given it to them till we landed on all the correct numbers.

And so the audacity of this dealer of quoting me with different numbers after we have multiple conversations and we have landed on the correct discount is what gets me mad. I mean, I even mentioned I was willing to get on a flight and drive down the vehicle, which speaks of my commitment on this deal and turn around and give this.

Now, I will simply pursue this deal to just leave them hanging, will use the deal as a price match mechanism and go to other dealers.

I am not against dealer trying to sell stuff but I hate being bounce around I think is very disrespectful.

Are you saying they changed the terms after giving you a contract or are you just commenting on the mf mark up?

Correct, they changed the terms on the contract after having discussed a discount on the veh, my first post price vs the contract will show it

Your first offer sheet shows $586/mo with $1000 DAS and the contract shows $572/mo with $1000 DAS. Are you upset they lowered the price? What am I missing here?

below they are showing a vehicle being sold at $55,900, this just doing the match without the incentives.

Here they are bring the value of the veh back to msrp with all the rent charges