2022 Chevy Bolt EUV- Price Decrease May 2022

Thanks for confirming. I imagine in some states and in some scenarios they did not have to process them through the lemon law or brand the title, but I suspect that a lot of them will show up like that.

Pretty naive to think that whoever sits in the Oval Office has unilateral sway over gas prices. Republican or Democrat, that’s not really how that works.

6 Likes

Yeah the ev6 is great. Problem is the high cost and no incentives.

Ehh doesn’t matter the party, but the person who’s in charge that won’t sign bills to prevent certain things from passing. So tell me, why are the gas prices going up? And why does California gas cost $6/gallon where Arizona or Oregon are cheaper by $1-$2?

If you don’t know why, it’s probably no use explaining it to you. And no, some dude in the White House refusing to pass a bill isn’t the cause (and that dude doesn’t even pass bills, that’s Congress).

If you want to find out why California has higher gas prices than everywhere else, you may want to check the state legislature.

3 Likes

'Cept for that whole ‘sign’, ‘veto’ or ‘veto override procedure’ thingy.

Still has to pass the House and the Senate. He hasn’t vetoed any laws that were passed to tame gas prices AFAIK.

3 Likes

Gas prices, and inflation, are climbing across Europe (and the globe)…Germany in particular is being hit hard (my Mom lives there).

Yet some people continue to blame the current administration for the current economic climate.

I have a good friend, who leans far right, who is convinced that the stock market tanks when Democrats are in the White House. I had to show him the facts, and he still won’t buy it!

5 Likes

Are you trying to sabotage your own thread?

4 Likes
3 Likes

Great post. Question is how can I order the 2023 at MSRP from a dealer?

Not good for resale values

I would look for the 2022 that soon or are already on sale.

2 Likes

I wonder if 2022s will get some deals ahead of 2023s given the upcoming price cut.

(assuming they’ll have enough supply to justify that)

1 Like

What you mean?

I have a 2022 right now on dealer lot for $6000 more?

Who will buy a 2022 at list if they know there will be a 2023 coming with a $6000 haircut. There are like 600 new Bolts in California right now.

600 new bolts in California? lol where did you get that number.

But what did you mean look for 2022 model year?
It’s worse price

The answer is left as an exercise to the reader.

Sorry I got out of the military and my mind has not been able to grasp certain things. Could you help explain please?

I’m looking to purchase a 2022 Bolt EUV and placed a deposit.

Usually the price goes down after the new bolts start to arrive. This MIGHT mean a Costco special in July

1 Like