2022 Carnival LX w/ Seat Package Lease

Hi,

Went into a dealership in MA (zip: 02703) today for a 2022 Kia Carnival LX w/ seat package. I have gone on Edmunds and the current MF is .00123 MF and 62% RV.

Net Sale Price: $38475 ($35475 + $3000 mark-up)
Term: 36M
Miles: 10k
Monthly: $569
Down (Sales Tax, Doc Fees, Registration, 1st. month): $1813

I know with the current market there are very few good deals to be had right now, but I would like to get a better idea from this community if this is a bad deal or not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Find a dealer that will sell to you at MSRP. Might be easier said than done.

Try and do all inquiries and negotiations via phone or email. No need to walk into a dealer unless you are test driving or picking up a car.

1 Like

It will probably be near impossible to find a carnival on the lot that’s sold at msrp.

If I’m not mistaken, the markup isn’t residualized and really hurts the lease program.

1 Like

I just purchased a carnival ex. Ordered at msrp. Paying $670/mo with $5k das on a 60 month and 1.9%

1 Like

Probably, but it does not hurt to ask.

Correct. It is not.

@ghattoy - You could try and place an order with a dealer that will agree to no markup. However, if you need a car soon, then that may not be an option for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.