Effective miles per month: 1250
Maturity date: 2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): 2500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: 495
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no
CVRP I didn’t take/use or apply for the rebate not sure what the eligibility guidelines are for lease transfers though.

I am lease transferring so soon because I didn’t like the car and well I wasn’t able to rent it or anything prior. No way of knowing if I like something without testing it.

The main reason is it not wide enough for my preference not big enough for my preferred vehicle size.
Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Has the 7k package with wheels, leather and other features!

Photos:

1 Like

FYI GM Financial does not allow out of state transfers

1 Like

Fixed………….

When did you start the lease? GMF does not allow transfers in the first or last 6 months of the lease.

2 Likes

They changed that policy recently. You don’t need to wait 6 months anymore.

1 Like

I just started it this month lol but I figured I’d list it ahead of time. Get interest and all that but another guy said that time limit is no longer a thing.

You may want to include a quick note about why you’re transferring it less than 1-mo and 160ish miles in.

Also the next owner won’t qualify for the CVRP $2500 as far as I understand, so you may want to be mindful of that as you’ll probably get questions from interested parties.

2 Likes

I think they may be eligible I don’t see why the wouldn’t be eligible for it.

Also the reason is I just didn’t like the car I can’t return it, so I thought I’d let someone use it versus keeping it for three years.

1 Like

I think CVRP only applies to the original owner, but I’ll defer if anyone else knows for sure.

Cvrp has to be paid back if you don’t keep the vehicle registered to you for the first 30 months.

Cvrp is also only applicable to new vehicle leases, which a transfer obviously isnt, so the transferee wouldn’t be eligible.

2 Likes

Good to know, I’m glad I didn’t say the transferee could. It’s not part of the lease transfer agreement or anything. I just put on the listing since someone else brought it up. I don’t have enough knowledge and I couldn’t find anything relating to what your saying on their website. It just it has to have less than 7500 miles not really much else. But I’m not saying your wrong, I truly don’t care if the new owner can get the rebate lol. I hope they can more money and power to them :)!

And if you collected any CA Rebates you will need to give that money back.

Yeah I know and I didn’t collect any rebates.

Nothing wrong with that, but bear in mind if a potential transferee would be eligible for CVRP on a new one, it’s that much less they would be willing to pay on a transfer.

1 Like

Yeah true! I got a good deal I shopped around and if they got a new one I doubt this deal can be matched. They can get it cheaper with less miles allowance or longer term - maybe. I am also in no rush to transfer I just wanted to start posting it now rather than later.

Hey is this still available?

GMF may not allow this transfer to occur as all Bolts have been recalled due to battery fires:
Recall: Chevrolet Bolt EVs newer models of the electric car due to potential fire risk.

OP - PM a TH if/when you need to reopen the topic.