2022 BMW X6M Lease Numbers - Good or Bad?

, ,

You should probably not do it then. These are pretty overrated generally and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you’re going to end up with a huge interest rate and possibly not understanding what exactly you’re signing up for.

It’s like taking the 301 class before 101

Indeed…Good callout​:+1::+1:

If you hate your money and you’re looking to separate with them quickly take this deal. This is the first sub 5 LH score deal I’ve ever seen.

Maybe it is just my conservative nature but if worrying about payment amount on a 100K+ car it sounds like maybe you are overextending?

There’s nothing wrong with wanting the best deal / lowest payment no matter how much you’re spending. It’s how the wealthy stay wealthy. Idk about you, but I’ve never seen bill gates wearing a gucci belt

3 Likes

No doubt…but these days with few ‘deals’ out there the numbers are pretty much set especially when leasing (MSRP/max MF/bad RV)…not a lot of movement so it sorta is what it is regarding payment. I mean I get exploring stuff like balloons, long loans etc. to get payment down but I just think people are overextending at that point. Oh well! :wink:

That’s actually good point. But for this market and this deal, I am down to buy/finance with regular terms ATM. Can always re-finance when money is cheaper

I’ve never understood the appeal of the X4/X6. 4 seater and oddly shaped , I think the X5 much better looking car. X5M is sexy as hell

5 Likes

Agreed on all points, but for some reason the X6M appeals to me

2 Likes

@DG-X5 is in his third.

I’ve seen 80yr old grandmas in X5M Conps.

2 Likes

Warren buffet McDonald’s breakfast and same Cadillac xts if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Really? The usual buyer I see is an empty nester in the mid to late 50’s, often with grandchildren on the way.

Question is, why are you looking at Bill Gates’ torso?

7 Likes

Why aren’t you?
cat meow GIF by NetCologne

4 Likes

Self flagellation isn’t in my repertoire.

https://www.gq.com/story/desiigner-panda-bmw-sales/amp

:panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.