2022 BMW X6M Lease Numbers - Good or Bad?

, ,

Hey, what do you mean by “on the ballon than a traditional finance”?

A traditional finance is just financing the whole amount over 60 months (otherwise payments will be even crazier on a shorter term). The balloon allows you to pay a percentage (different for every model) at the end of the 60-month term and have lower payments for the duration. You can finance the balloon, pay cash at the end, sell the car at the end, or sell the car at any time beforehand.

The X6M balloon percentage is 22% of the MSRP, so you’d owe $27,300 in 60 months (plus the last payment). After 36 months, you’d owe about $66,850 if you pay $9,000 down, and as others mentioned, the X6M should hold its value decently well.

Dammmmmnnnn this is interesting. I need to ask the dealership for this. Thanks a lot

1 Like

No, you should sort out your financing strategy long before ever talking to a dealer and then tell the dealer what youre doing. Never rely on them for fact finding missions.

4 Likes

lol Ballon financing is something new. I need to look at it before talking to the dealer definitely​:+1::+1::+1:Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

You should probably not do it then. These are pretty overrated generally and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you’re going to end up with a huge interest rate and possibly not understanding what exactly you’re signing up for.

It’s like taking the 301 class before 101

Indeed…Good callout​:+1::+1:

If you hate your money and you’re looking to separate with them quickly take this deal. This is the first sub 5 LH score deal I’ve ever seen.

Maybe it is just my conservative nature but if worrying about payment amount on a 100K+ car it sounds like maybe you are overextending?

There’s nothing wrong with wanting the best deal / lowest payment no matter how much you’re spending. It’s how the wealthy stay wealthy. Idk about you, but I’ve never seen bill gates wearing a gucci belt

3 Likes

No doubt…but these days with few ‘deals’ out there the numbers are pretty much set especially when leasing (MSRP/max MF/bad RV)…not a lot of movement so it sorta is what it is regarding payment. I mean I get exploring stuff like balloons, long loans etc. to get payment down but I just think people are overextending at that point. Oh well! :wink:

That’s actually good point. But for this market and this deal, I am down to buy/finance with regular terms ATM. Can always re-finance when money is cheaper

I’ve never understood the appeal of the X4/X6. 4 seater and oddly shaped , I think the X5 much better looking car. X5M is sexy as hell

5 Likes

Agreed on all points, but for some reason the X6M appeals to me

2 Likes

@DG-X5 is in his third.

I’ve seen 80yr old grandmas in X5M Conps.

2 Likes

Warren buffet McDonald’s breakfast and same Cadillac xts if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Really? The usual buyer I see is an empty nester in the mid to late 50’s, often with grandchildren on the way.

Question is, why are you looking at Bill Gates’ torso?

7 Likes

Why aren’t you?
cat meow GIF by NetCologne

4 Likes