Maturity mileage: 30,024
Effective miles per month: 1,273
Maturity date: 7/6/25

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: 500 (you pay)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): (yes)

Vehicle condition perfect condition, also comes with tire and rims package. Im sure this will go quick. 14k down on this car to get to this payment. Someone will enjoy it

Photos:

3 Likes

That should go fast, great price given what they currently go for, awesome individual color.

1 Like

Ya helping my buddy out should go quick,

His mistake is your gold haha

Would like to get this done in the next few days

Everyone knows I give out the best deals lol

month* so dumb how bmw fs requires the title in hand for california

Ya I know but would like the process to start at least, I’m getting him into something else. The wife doesn’t like it so has to go :joy:

Rather someone else enjoy it then giving it back to BMW

1 Like

@holeydonut replacment for m4? lol

Do it, you don’t have an S engine so @drdvrgs will make fun you but it’s great. Fast, comfortable and handles decently well.

I had one before x7. It was nice. I should have kept it instead of doing X7. X7 was same space but third row lol

3 Likes

I mean it’s a great deal, good enough for me to put on here. I know swap a lease it would go same day

Put it on there. I would. I can’t swallow another $1500 payment for a car that will sit or I will have taken it in a heartbeat

1 Like

You don’t even wanna know the mental games I’m playing with myself to stop me from taking this car, the least of which including that I literally just leased an SUV 3 weeks ago.

3 Likes

lol same. If I didn’t get Wagoneer

I showed my wife the x5… “oh that’s nice, get it”

This is why I have a problem lol. If it were sub $1000 I would have started paperwork :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

These HREs would fit perfect :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Ya I probably would have taken it but my last 2 cars were bmw, just want something different. I flip my cars every year.

I mean you could put 3k down and it would look real nice.

Can’t really put money down on a lease transfer lol

3 Likes

lol in my mind

If your friend want to offer incentive if it doesn’t go, I’ll take it :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Will Smith Best Gif GIF

1 Like

I wouldn’t advise him to do that, I don’t think he needs too. I am offering it up here first before I take it over to swap a lease. Just giving the boys in here first dibs

Worst case scenario for him. I doubt he will have any problem getting rid out it.

1 Like

Ya I mean I went over his contract. 14k down to get that payment that low at buy rate. Car was a sticker deal