2022 BMW X3 xDrive30i - Looking to Lease/Purchase

Considering BMWFS inflates their RVs to make leasing more attractive, if the market gets back to “normal” in 2-3 years, I’d assume real world values of X3s to be worse than what the RV is currently set to.

Easily 50%

I’d assume high 50s of MSRP. Maybe even 60%.

But your depreciation is effectively going to be sales price + TTL less that number.

From what I have seen the RV has been between 53 to 57% for past lease programs. I think I am going to accept it as it is and get the X3. :sweat_smile:

I found out that the dealers near me are giving $1000 off if I finance with BMWFS for 60 months, 1.99% apr.

I am wondering if there are any other discounts that I can try to stack up (provided dealer agrees).

Can someone on this forum be kind enough to share a friends and family discount?

Are there any tricks to get loyalty discount even though I haven’t owned a BMW yet?

Can someone (May be a broker) help me get the best deal at the worst time to lease/purchase? :grimacing:

And that’s with bmw’s notoriously overly conservative rvs

Typical BMW incentives are loyalty, lease, OL and BMWCCA (post-rebate). PenFed and USAA are dead, so nothing doing there. Haven’t seen any recent events/UDE with OL, so probably nothing there either.

For loyalty, a MINI or Rolls Royce counts :grin: More details below… good luck!

Just putting this out there since you seem to be coming around on purchasing.

If you [can still find a] x3 hybrid (xDrive30e) you could qualify for a $5836 federal rebate.

2 Likes

Also Morgan Stanley Reserved Living has some incentives but you have to qualify

1 Like

This car is discontinued.

1 Like

Check on the bmw USA website if this $1000 is a legit incentive. If it’s an actual financing credit it should be yours in addition to the dealer discount. They pulled out all the incentives for the X5, not sure if the X3 has any. The brokers here seem to have up to 7% off on the X3 so if I was you I would check them out and find one you can work with based on your location.

1 Like

@cezar9

I am new to LH and have been trying to find a broker for Midwest (Michigan) but haven’t been able to find one. Can you guide me on how to find a broker asap?

Appreciate your help and feedback. :slight_smile:

Update:
Posted a question on another thread and was asked to contact @Bacons_C.C

How is it not a good deal? $60k+ truck for $400/month is not a good deal? Even in pre-covid times that would be a unicorn.

1 Like

@Hypnotics

How is it not a good deal? $60k+ truck for $400/month is not a good deal? Even in pre-covid times that would be a unicorn.

I didn’t mean to offend you or anyone else. :slight_smile:

I just meant to say that based on my calculations (which were proven wrong) if I could get a X3 for roughly $430/month on selling it after 3 years, then why should I consider the Jeep 4xe at $400/month (because my intent is to buy a X3).

I am new here and yes now I realize that $400/month for a $60k Jeep is a great deal! However I am only looking to get a X3 and not a Jeep. Hence why I am trying to understand what I can do to get the best deal on it even if it’s a bad deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

28% for 45k miles is not going to happen, $430/month is way too low an estimate. You will be lucky to get 30k for that car after 3 years/45k miles.

A deal which is only possible because of the federal credit being passed through and optimistic RV.

In regards to getting an X3 I ordered an X3 xDrive30i for my wife a couple years ago and it has proven to be a great vehicle (I was driving an F80 M3 at the time)…a lot of room and pep in the 4 banger (esp in sport mode with manual shifting)…great mileage (32+ on highway at 80) and handles pretty well for an SUV…you are making a good choice!

PS, it’s sick but we also got about $11K off MSRP then (Nov '19).

1 Like

@gohawks23

a lot of room and pep in the 4 banger (esp in sport mode with manual shifting)…great mileage (32+ on highway at 80) and handles pretty well for an SUV…you are making a good choice!

PS, it’s sick but we also got about $11K off MSRP then (Nov '19).

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sure I will love the vehicle but your experience is reassuring. I am looking forward to getting about 6-7% off + the $1000 incentive on financing. Though not as good as $11000, its still something to soften the blow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Have you looked at broker deals? You will be “lucky” to get an X3 at MSRP in this current market.

Actually most brokers here seem to have pretty healthy discounts on the X3

1 Like

On in stock units or custom orders?