22 BMW X3 for $560/month $0 down. Save around 25% per month with GO

2022 BMW X3 sDrive30i

$560 per month with 10k miles (payment increases with more miles)
Zero down, maintenance included, and no hidden fees

Available in May in FL, TX, and GA

Available exterior colors: Blue, Gray, White, Black

We have other models available from BMW and Nissan. Go to www.drivego.com/select-a-vehicle then enter your zip code to see cars in your area. You can view vehicle specs and details.

Learn more about GO be visiting www.drivego.com
Explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neg1L0NIy8g
Email go@drivego.com or call/text 855-827-2230

Apply online in under 5 minutes with just your driver’s license and no impact to your credit score.

Last updated February 13, 2022

2 Likes

Fail to see how your X3 payment is $150-$250 cheaper per month than even the best Florida broker deal. Makes very little sense for a company to discount a car this much. You could sell out in minutes if you simply only saved $50 a month but you chose to go super deep, this doesn’t pass the smell test. Then you gotta deal with Norman Brahman who is the Terry Benedict of the car business.

This is futures(May 2022) so going with discount totally make sense if they are expecting market to move down

Its a subscription service, not an auto lease.

Its basically a car rental that you’re locked into for 3 years. The price you see is for the car itself, then you have to add local tax and insurance and whatever the value of configurability is.

They have some good deals… Looks like they’re taking a loss lead strategy. Its a shame their lead times are so high. Otherwise I might take a chance on it.

Will be interesting to track if they really honor the price in future when the market doesn’t shift down

Once you reserve the vehicle, you lock in your payment. It may seem cliche and BS but we really are building something far simpler and more transparent than the current state. If we provide a good price and a simple process, we like have a customer for life.

I don’t think they’re betting against the car market. They could just do that with equities and save themselves the opex of running a whole business lol.

Whats the actual business model? Just the marginal utility from rental fees & then sales of used?

Seems like any of the big-3 rental car companies could displace by offering long-term rentals themselves…

The distinction between a lease and subscription is moot, has no bearing on the cost of driving that X3 for 3 years. With tax and insurance that is $677. A XC40 Care by Volvo with insurance was ~$700 a few months ago, today it’s ~$900. The maintenance on MB is expensive and you guys are including it which makes it an even better deal and you only require high 600s for approval which can’t even get you an Accord lease via US bank. Miami is the financial fraud capital of the US it’s also Turo’s #1 market. One of my clients is the Turo king of Miami, I broker a lot of Turo cars, these will all wind up on Turo imho. Your Atlas deal is insane, at that price I can do 50 of them a month. Lets see what happens, I wish you well.

But the incentive for a big 3 car rental company to provide this type of service isn’t high because they want to have their cars reused it doesn’t appear that this company wants to have their cars reused. They are trying to provide a service that promotes return business not a customer looking for the cheapest price.

Would you rather use our policy through Liberty Mutual or just use your current insurance policy?

• GO’s insurance
  • My current insurance

0 voters

I love what you guys are doing. I just wish non luxury brands were available a trim higher and if you offered interim vehicles until the one we want is available.

1 Like

For non-luxury, what trim level or features would you like to see? And would you be willing to pay more for it? Appreciate the feedback!

I think doing a trim or 2 above the basic trim is a good point to start.

Following …

All of our trims are at least mid-level with additional features so no base models are offered. For example, our SV trim Nissans have a higher MSRP than a standard SV Nissan. The SV is 1-2 levels up from base depending on model. Which vehicle are you referring to?

I would not want to be locked in a 3 year rental contract. I think it would be more appealing if it was shorter term, something like 3 months or 6 months

1 Like

Function of cost and personal liability protections

Yeah, of course I would pay more assuming it’s still a similar deal percentage wise.

I think Nissans should be SR, SL w/premium or in the case of the Titan, Pro 4x. It’s not the highest trim but I think a ton nicer than the SV. Maybe it’s just me but I feel it should be a step up from what I expect to see at the Hertz or Budget lot.

Pathfinder with SL w/ Premium adds leather and Bose. If you had that i’d tell you to bring it on over.

I’m not seeing the X3 for atlanta on your site.
Is it yet to be added? I see other cars for May reservation.