22 BMW X3 for $560/month $0 down. Save around 25% per month with GO

I don’t see this available for May in Atlanta, only see Nissan and Chevy cars. When will you be adding this to the website to be reserved?

Yes - it will be added. For now, please fill out the contact form so that we can add you to the Waitlist when BMW arrive in your area. Contact GO - Subscribe to your next car and save up to 25% per month.

Thanks

It will be added soon with expected availability starting in May. For now, please fill out the contact form so that we can add you to the Waitlist when BMWs arrive in your area. Contact GO - Subscribe to your next car and save up to 25% per month.

Thanks

1 Like

I would love to see some higher trims. I can see that you guys are going above “base trim” level (e.g. gesture control on the GLE), but just having a selection like “highest trim for the X5” would be awesome.

You guys emailed me saying you would let me swap from Altima to the x3 when it became available at no charge, then backtracked and said it’s no longer an option after I waited for you guys to reply to an email about changing to a GLC. Disappointed!

1 Like

Looking into this now. Will get back to you ASAP.

I believe you spoke with a member of our team to lock-in a car now? We no longer allow customers to make a free swap but since it was previously offered to you we will honor it.

1 Like

This is exactly the situation I want to better understand.

I’m interested in a car that seems will be available in Sept, but would need a gap filler.

Do you have 6-mo contracts? Could I get car A, then change for Car B when it becomes available? What would the cost structure look like in a case like this?

Thanks

It’s on their page:

1 Like

What IAC said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So lock in a car today, then 6 months from now pay the $495 restocking + $1500 activation for the new one.

Do you reserve Car B for me?

I appreciate that the generalities are laid out on the FAQ but what are the practical details?

I hope you understand that you will be paying $900+ /month for a base X3 if you exit in 6 months.

Yes I did get the email, thank you so much for the help!

1 Like

We don’t have base models.

Your assumptions are accurate. Yes, you can reserve a BMW.

Ok let me rephrase, he’s going to pay $900+ / mo for a base trim X3.

There’s legit people that will sign that if offered.

No doubt. There’s a $1000/mo X3 lease on SAL. It’s just weird that anyone who’s spent more than 20 minutes on this site would be willing to pay $900+ / mo for a base trim X3. You have an X3M for this kind of money.

I’m not interested in a BMW. I’m not sure how that notion came about.

In the case I want to get an interim car (A) and a car that will become available (B): how do I go about reserving car B?

Am I paying to reserve it? Can I even reserve it at all or do I just have to be fast enough when the car I want becomes available?

How is that?