2022 BMW 330ix in MA. Deal check. $560/month $0 DAS with trade 36/10

Everyone here told you it’s a bad deal but you do you. If you want to do the work use a broker here for a better deal or just overpay and drive your car

But backing out may give you leverage to get a better deal and have them do something to save it.

1 Like

Huh?
Then you didn’t sign this deal.
You have until the car arrives to find a better deal.

1 Like

If this is your attitude then you probably don’t fit in here, no offense. $50/mo is not an inconsequential amount for most people that are Leasehacking. You’re essentially saying that $1,800 is not worth your time to talk to a broker about your other options? I really don’t understand this logic. This is not just a bad deal by LH standards, it’s a bad deal by any standard.

But wait @rahulbak! There’s more.

@IAC already said he would do this deal for you:

If you put your insane 11k down on that deal, you’re over $100/mo less. So in essence what you’re really saying here is that $100/mo difference, $3,600 total isn’t worth you spending 10 minutes talking to a broker.

I know it sounds like I am being harsh, because I am, because I want you to realize how ridiculous it would be for you to take this deal when you have an offer for 9% OFF MSRP on the table here, when you were almost about to take one for 0% OFF MSRP.

/rant

5 Likes

Well then… I retract what I said earlier.

I really don’t understand the mindset where people ask for advice after they’ve already locked in a decision. We see that all too often here from new users.

If you can back out, back out. Otherwise, try not to think about the trade equity thrown away, and do better next time.

1 Like

He said it’s for a car that hasn’t even started production yet, so he can back out.

1 Like

Oh snap, then do better this time!

1 Like

That’s correct. It goes into production next week so I have until the end of the week to back out.

My thoughts are you’re wasting everyone’s time. You already have a pre-conceived notion of which direction you’re going, and you’re just going to ignore any advice to the contrary.

GL to you.

3 Likes

Back out NOW. Why are you even considering this at nearly $1000 a month. Its absolutely clear that this is a complete rip-off!

1 Like

Yes, I will.

1 Like

In a lot of states, you can back out as long as your new car’s 4 tires haven’t hit the road. So yeah, just back out NOW.

1 Like

CA I believe is until you drive off the lot.

So if the car isn’t on the ground yet you didn’t really “sign” anything. The only thing that really matters is when you sign the actual lease and drive the car off the lot. You can walk away now if you want, they might try to play tough and threaten to keep a deposit but hard for them to enforce that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.