2022 big horn night edition purchase

Just posting this for informational purposes. Purchased for my work vehicle. It was an in stock unit. Through our work, you have to get 3 quotes for a new vehicle and you bring it back to the executive board for review and we usually pick the cheapest quote. First two rams I looked at were in the $55k msrp range and both only gave $1k discount plus rebates. The third dealership I went to had 2 with msrp of around $55k but we’re both demos and my quotes had to be vehicles with close to 0 miles as possible. They had one other 2022 in stock and I told him to just give me a quote on it thinking he’d be way over the other two. He ended up being the lowest so we went with them. I tried my best to get the add ons removed but they wouldn’t do it lol. I traded in a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They were the lowest quote by almost $3000 and had the highest msrp

1 Like

Nice discount, but then $4190 in accessory fees? That’s all margin back to the dealer.

Good lookin’ truck.

1 Like

Those hurt… a lot.

1 Like

I also had the $1000 pop up coupon which they wouldn’t accept cause the vehicle is titled under the business and not my name which makes sense

That’s only worth $20k?

1 Like

Thought the same thing myself unless there’s 80k miles on it.

Might be able to cancel those junk products and get a refund check or balance back to loan. Review your deal paperwork.

Finance might get pissed but it’s CDJR so I cares not and so should you.

1 Like

As long as you like the truck and are good with the deal that is all that matters even with the add on BS. It is a great truck and great looking, and I have the same thing in a 3500 NE LTD as well.

Enjoy!

88000 miles and an accident. Some lady crashed into my office and hit the jeep while doing it lol

1 Like

I will look into that. Thanks!

I do like it. It’s more comfortable than the f150s to me

75000-80000 miles we usually trade in at

Ma’am, this isn’t a Wendy’s.

4 Likes