2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige $124kMSRP. $1,185/mo, first month only at drive off

For the sake of your dealer, I’d delete these.

1 Like

I did. But why?

Sorry for my ignorance.

1 Like

It makes it incredibly easy to find where you got it, I was able to find the dealer in like 3 seconds, then they’re going to get bombarded.

You could post an actual picture you take, but I wouldn’t post something that was used on a dealer website on in the case of your photo, facebook.

3 Likes

How do you get the Audi VIP discount?

Got it. Thank you for the heads up.

Yes, GT is worth several hundred more than the EQS based on the looks. That thing is fugly…

2 Likes

I actually drove an EQS 580 and I’m firmly a Mercedes guy as my current daily is an E wagon. But I just couldn’t get myself to like the looks of it. Wasn’t too crazy about the Taycan’s looks either.

Really wish they make a regular S class EV.

The GT is quite possibly one of the most attractive cars in production currently. The fact it has most of the Taycan’s bones makes it a no brainer for me.

1 Like

I can’t help but propose a contrarian view :slight_smile:

Dealers pay a lot of money for advertising to drive people to their website or their show rooms. They get this traffic for free🤪

If they don’t want to sell a car at a given price, they should flat out just not sell it at that price.

I understand that this is an intentionally naive viewpoint (and that this whole website revolves around 1% deal and the rest of the buying public provides the 99% fat for our deals), but the fact that this is the case reveals how very little has changed in the automotive market over the decades. It is still smoke and mirrors🤪

2 Likes

Getting loaded on a truck today. Haven’t been excited about a car purchase like this in a while. And my garage contains same rare exotics!

6 Likes

Can anyone recommend a dual 240V charger that can charge my car and the wife’s i4 at the same time?

Also, thinking I need all black wheels on this color combo instead of the silver ones.

Grizzl-e Duo is it a bit pricey, but hey you are driving an eTron GT…

https://grizzl-e.com/product/usa/duo/grizzl-e-duo/

Also, multiple Tesla Wall Connectors can be networked over wifi and power share a main feed. This requires some consideration when planning the install. Other EVSE may also have this networking option.

https://www.tesla.com/support/gen-3-wall-connector-power-sharing

Ask more EVSE questions here;

1 Like

Love that Grizzl-E charger. Price seems fair actually.

1 Like

Congrats, looks beautiful! I’m picking mine up on Wednesday.

Thanks man. Hope you enjoy your lease. What specs did you get?

Likewise! I ended up getting a premium plus. I’ll post my deal once I pick it up on Wednesday.

Contact @perdana for a wholesale one, he works for an EV startup that sells them.

I’ve pointed half a dozen LHs his way, and he’s sold a few of them to the community - have one in my garage.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the heads up.

Was it from NH ?

The one and only lol.

Yep, I know. Congrats man that sick color combo and spec

1 Like