2022 Audi e-tron GT Prestige $124kMSRP. $1,185/mo, first month only at drive off

Just signed this leftover 22. Not the best deal here by a mile, BUT the deal works for me.

I know the EQS is an amazing lease, but I just don’t like that car. I also like that Audi allows lease transfer if/when I get bored with the car. Car getting dropped off this weekend.

Anyway, here is the calculator:

6 Likes

the 24 wouldve been slightly cheaper, no?

But make sure you are aware that youll still remain on the contract if you transfer. Thats a VW/Audi thing.

6 Likes

Lets see some pics after its dropped off! These cars are lookers IMO.

1 Like

Prestige never leased well but this is pretty good for what it is.

Enjoy it!

1 Like

Actually would’ve been more expensive as I still wanted 12k miles with the 24.

Still better than MB cancelling the right to transfer. Would never lease with them again.

Really wanted prestige, and this is loaded including leather and performance package.

That gets a HUGE THUMBS DOWN here from me as well. I understand if contracted in CT, that by law transfers are still allowed, but everywhere else…no can do.

2 Likes

No Costco?

1 Like

Not bad. Enjoy the car

1 Like

They wouldn’t take Costco as they said this was some sort of VIP program that doesn’t stack. Honestly don’t know or care what that means, just like the payment and the drive-off.

3 Likes

Understand! I’m just trying to educate myself.

I drove the etron gt P+. It’s a very nice ride.

Enjoy it!!

1 Like

Audi doesn’t transfer either. They just add on a new driver.

Would you let a stranger get added to your rental car and then drive off?

3 Likes

You mean you couldn’t get one for $391 per month? :wink:

Congrats and enjoy the ride!

1 Like

I know a few people that would love to transfer into that for free!

That is beautiful

For the sake of your dealer, I’d delete these.

1 Like

I did. But why?

Sorry for my ignorance.

1 Like

It makes it incredibly easy to find where you got it, I was able to find the dealer in like 3 seconds, then they’re going to get bombarded.

You could post an actual picture you take, but I wouldn’t post something that was used on a dealer website on in the case of your photo, facebook.

3 Likes