2022 Audi e-tron GT P+ $111k MSRP — $845/mo & $3655 DAS

, ,

Congrats ! She’s :pinched_fingers:t4:

And you did the right thing waiting to post :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Agree :100:. Get your car. Make sure it’s funded. Then post

1 Like

Guessing it’s a NY dealer, or dealer not wanting to do the paperwork and just taking the pounding on the gross (sans write-off).

But this is a dope deal.

2 Likes

That discount is the key. It was $25k over MSRP at this time in 2022 which people paid.

Problem is the used market. 2 fellow E-Tron GT owners I know traded theirs in for $74k and $83k ($130k MSRP)

2 Likes

Holy Moly That Hurt GIF by Northwest Motorsport

1 Like

Well, I think we finally found the answer to this question;

MMR range is in the high 60’s for a typical used 22 Etron GT right now.

2 Likes

This is not true. More like high $70k to $90k

Those $60k results are the E-Tron SUV

RV on Taycan is a disaster. PFS doesn’t want to lease the Taycan.
I was offered Taycans for 18% off MSRP wirh $7500 tax rebate a couple of years back. So these prices will collapse once the market normalizes

2 Likes

Their is only one recent sale (2/5) and it was at $77K. There hasn’t been a sale above $90K since 2022.

The MMR range for a 2022 Etron GT P+ with 10K miles , in NE at 4.0 CR – is $68,800 - $76,800

2022 AUDI E-TRON GT 4D SEDAN PREMIUM PLUS

Depreciates more in one year than some cars in three

4 Likes

points at any maserati minus the MC20 or MC12

4 Likes

Etron GT > Taycan IMO
Congrats on the car and the deal!
Drive it like you stole it!

1 Like

Not to pick on this one in particular, as it’s just one of many, but there are some cars that are never worth buying.

3 Likes

I Got Receipts GIFs | Tenor

Go for it!

New non loaner Maserati Granturismo leftover cars pre Covid to hit about 40%+ off took 3 years on the lot lol.

Sweet deal based on MSRP, but what is the driving factor for such a ridiculous MSRP on this car?

Low range at 236.
3.9second 0-60 is low for a “sports ev”

For 20k less you can get a model S, 405 miles range and 0-60 pf 3.1 seconds.
If speed is a must for $3k more you get the Model S plaid which is the fastest accelerating production car on earth (if that matters)

I think Tesla is still way ahead of the game on most of these other guys trying to break into the EV market. I supposed if you MUST have an audi, but the Audi/Porsche EV’s right now just don’t seem to excel in anything besides high MSRP.

And this is not a knock on the OP or his/her deal, because the deal is better than a Tesla lease for sure, but $ for $ I just don’t see it.

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

I’d say the biggest pros are:

1. Styling. The e-tron GT looks incredible in person.
  2. Rarity. Teslas are everywhere now. I’ve probably seen less than 5 e-tron GTs in the Seattle area, which is one of the largest EV adopters in the country.
  3. Interior. The inside of the e-tron GT is quite nice.

For the actual “car” part, yeah…Tesla blows it away

3 Likes

Top 3 looking EVs for sure.

3 Likes

Love them or hate them, they seem to set the benchmark in a lot of areas. Apparently even Dodge is using them as the bogey for their next round of highest performance vehicles.

The problem is, everyone still remains a number of years behind when they set a current Tesla car as the performance benchmark.

Other more subjective areas of course can be debated (such as design, etc.).