2022 Acura RDX Inventory

, ,

We test drove the MDX and the third-row seat was unusable in practicality. We have decided to get off that and get a nice 5 seater. I know the 2022 RDX comes out the first week of November. Just wondering if people think dealerships will be doing the whole “adjusted market value” robbery they have been doing on the MDX? I am okay paying MSRP but to pay an additional $2k over sticker is just plain wrong.

@AutoCompanion has 2021 RDX’s for 6.5% off if your interested. 2022’s are more than likely going to go for MSRP.

that’s not correct. i’ll have 2022s discounted when the program comes out next month. OP should not be buying an rdx for list.

5 Likes

@aronchi Mike coming through in the clutch.

1 Like

@Kuddin just pushed these to 7.5% with 50+ units choose from.

1 Like

Thanks, Mike. I was going to reach out next month when they start coming in. We already secured financing but will be interested in leasing as well. The 2021 looks good but she has her heart set on the 2022 so it’s fair to say I don’t have a choice :rofl:. Please keep us updated when you start receiving the 2022s.

1 Like

Yeah we discussed that but it looks like we might wait for the refreshed model.

1 Like

Tempting me but wife wants to go with the '22 A-Spec/Advance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.