2022 Acura RDX Advance A-Spec

Hi

I have a 2021 RDX Tech Package which I got for a really good deal, leasing. Thinking of upgrading to the highest end 2022 model but only if it really makes sense.

Would be a Lease for 10K miles for 36 months. What do you guys think about this offer?
Obviously I plan to negotiate to 0 down but that will probably bring the monthly up to $855…which is Audi territory at this point?

What do you guys think I should shoot for?

Thanks!!!

I’d hate to see what the “deal” on your MY21 looks like, because this one sucks. If I glanced at this correctly, you’ll owe the $4,633 cash in addition to the $3,000 of trade equity that is being rolled in…so ~$7,633 up front? Horrible, horrible deal.

Also, how is it negotiating to $0 down if you’re simply rolling the monthly into the monthly…?

I am hard-pressed to think of a situation where trading in one lease for another of the same model 1 yr later would make sense, financially.

The bogus add ons alone should be a warning sign to you.

Is the allowance your equity in the current lease?

What is ceramic window tint and how is different from traditional 3M tint?

It’s supposed to reflect the heat out of the car instead of absorbing it. It’s more ‘non conductive’.
if it is TRULY ceramic tint, that $595 is actually a good price. $199 for free air, $206 for $20 of stuff, $292 for $19 of stuff , and I assume Door cup guards are that little plastic under each handle. (Price cannot be $200)

But yes, this deal sucks, $7000 effective down? Walk away and find someone else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.