2022 540i xDrive M-Sport - $79.5K MSRP | $794/mo | $3500 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 BMW 540i xDrive M-Sport

MSRP: $79,550
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $794.48 (incl. 6% PA tax)

Current mileage: 15,500
Maturity mileage: 41,936
Effective miles per month: 1,101 miles per month
Maturity date: 04/24/2026

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $3500

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: I got this lease from another member on here a few months ago but I recently bought another car and need another truck, so I have no use for this car.

I changed out the run flat tires for high performance all season tires (I have 3 stock run flat tires, 1 had a split in the sidewall and had to be discarded), I also added Eibach lowering springs (rides great and looks better, I have the stock springs), wheel spacers, and a front lip.

I paid them the $3K DAS they were asking for, so I’m trying to recoup that and a few bucks for the new tires, but I am slightly flexible if you want to make this a quick and easy transaction. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Photos:

What is the buyout? Nice build on this one, correct that you are asking ~$960/month with the cash due?

Yup, that’s about right with my asking DAS. I didn’t really think about it like that when I assumed it tbh lol current buyout is like $56k, it’s a much better lease deal than buyout presently.

Nice spec :wink: GLWT

1 Like

Hi still available?