2022-2023 S580 Benz - What is the art of the possible?

Because they don’t need to make the deals more attractive to move units. The S-Class is the top-selling large sedan, and there are more than enough people willing to buy them under the current terms. The A8 is effectively dead, and although the tech in the 7-Series is better, opinions are divided about its design. I certainly see far more S-Class sedans where I live than 7-Series.

Yeah, very nice car but it would be $$$.

jUsT PiCk uP An EQS- ThEy ArE ThE SaMe aS ThE S ClAsS :skull:

4 Likes

Lower RV, lower MF. You’ll need a large discount to make up for it, more than 15%. I have full confidence you can do such a thing.

Aomeone posted a decent S Class deal in share deals, it was like 25-30% on a demo.

A lot of the MB leases I see posted here are 48-month terms. Not sure if this is also the sweet spot for the S Class (payment-wise).

If you can find a demo, you might be able to score a decent deal.

A member snagged an '22 S500 demo back in March. They got 22% off MSRP. Still close to $1k/month, though.

1 Like

That’s a 6 cylinder though and OP seems to think those are below him.

3 Likes

The 48 month term did lower the payment, but I don’t recall the amount. (~$200?)

I wouldn’t settle for a 6-cylinder on this car either.

1 Like

7-8% on a new 580. You might be able to get to 10% but with the residuals, MF and lack of any incentive, you’re still in the $1700-$1900 range depending on MSRP. Need positive equity on a trade to make it look nice.

Lipstick on a pig

That’s correct, that’s for Aronchi and friends.

This is hot. I’ll start looking for demos.

Ya that’s a no-go.

What is the mileage cap MBFS stops leasing at? And do they go by year built as well? Can one lease a low mileage 2021 that was used as a demo for example?

I bet MB salespeople and managers around the country got a tingling in their peepees when they saw you write this.

11 Likes

Those were ‘22 demos. And lease support has since ended

2 Likes

Last time I checked, the mileage cap is 10k. You can only lease loaners if the vehicle model has lease support from MBFS.

Right. Also because a 5 cylinder turbo RS3 is faster than a M550, the flat four 718 Cayman S is very slow, and so are all 6 cylinder Porsches, GTRs, McLarens, a NSX, Ferraris and Ford GTs as well.

Those cars and speeds are all weak.

I wouldn’t either, so I grabbed two of them. Now I have 12-cylinders.

2 Likes

Less than $1k effective on a $134k S-class is Godly.

3 Likes

Drove the 22’ S500. Not bad at all. Deals you got on those were best I’ve seen on an S-Class.

1 Like

Well that’s kinda apples and oranges bc you can’t get a 500 hp 6 cylinder in the car.