2021 X5 custom order, 11% off pre-incentives

It can’t be worse than a Tacoma- this thing even with me feathering the pedal it does 16-18 mpg on the hwy. :-1:t2:

I would average about 17 MPG combined with pretty normal driving, not going crazy with revs or anything.

I was told that the incentives can be locked up, but not RV or MF.

My sales person was confused and asked his financial advisor. I was told that you can lock up the incentives (which I did), but not the RV or MF.

Ah…in that case I should have locked up RV and MF as the incentives are the same in January. Good to know!

Actually, looking at your contract and the calculator again, I think I know what happened. They used the $500 OL code to take it off the selling price instead of adding it as an incentive. So your incentives are only $1500 (not $2000) and they reduced your selling price by $500 instead. So I need to go into the calculator again to figure out if it adds up!

UPDATE: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=75195&sales_price=66423&months=36&mf=0.00086&dp=-1259&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=857&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

Thank you! I will as soon as I take some :slight_smile:

I think they still used the base MF (0.00086) for January, but can anyone confirm? I did not bother to check since the monthly payment looked right, but it was agreed to use the base MF.

It is and I just saw it on Edmunds.com.

2 Likes

Oh, Thank you! I did not see your new post :slight_smile: Yup, they used $500 to take it off the selling price.

1 Like

Yes it looks like they did use the base MF for January. There is no way they raised it. At the end of the day, as long as you’re happy with the deal and the car that’s all that really matters. You did well, congrats! Enjoy the car in good health :slight_smile:

Yeah at the end of the day as long you are happy with the car. :+1:t2: PM me the name of the dealer.