2021 Wrangler Islander

, ,

So I just finally got the numbers emailed to me from that dealer Heister, 603 a month, haha

Such deal! Buy now!

1 Like

Have you checked with Steve white in hickory? Iā€™ve had the best luck with them on my FCA leases. They will be my go to when Iā€™m ready to replace my wifeā€™s current vehicle too.

Yea hey, that is the dealer on this quote actually. I leased my scat pack from there so I tried them first

Wow. Wouldnā€™t expect that from them. I too got my scat pack from them. I believe we talked back then too haha

Oh probably. Its wifeā€™s turn to have the fun car so we have been searching lately. She may actually just buy something used. She was eyeing up a Jaguar XF of all things??

Know the feeling. Iā€™m on the prowl for something for the wife but deals are hard to find lately.

1 Like

Jeep Wrangelers dont discount much!!

Update on deal, the manager has called me stating they really want my scat pack and they could be very aggressive on the trade and the Jeep lease. But that was 2 days ago and itā€™s end of month and no word? Last communication was an email asking if I wanted to come in and drive it, hour away from me. Still no numbers except for going over MF and residual if done through ally which changes up the calculator to $413 a month with 7% off msrp. But they havenā€™t said that number. Sounds like they donā€™t want to move a unit imo

This is not the original quoted dealer btw

Man has this been a nightmare! I have reached out to about 10 dealers within 200 miles of us and only gotten 2 emails back with round about numbers. Neither worth a crap and when I ask for detailed pricing, I get no response! All the others have sent similar responses to my lease buyers order request: ā€œWhen can you come in and drive it?ā€ In which my response is, ā€œwhen I get an attractive lease offer emailed to me!ā€ Clownsā€¦

Do you have Treadlightly? Iā€™m shopping for a new wrangler and buying from the same dealer as my 2020. You get 1% below invoice automatically pair that with the dealer discount, I got to about 5%below invoice, and that puts you with a pretty decent lease. Especially with the $500 for first responder if you are one. You just need to find a dealer. I had to travel 200 miles but to me itā€™s worth it.

Iā€™ve sent OP treadlightly info and link to all dealers offering 5%+ off invoice. The ball is in his court.

Yea unfortunately those dealers I contacted were over $600 for $42k msrp wranglers. Not sure where they came up with that since in their email they only provided a monthly. We have actually given up on them. I provided 3 different places an email with the hack calculator and the numbers showing $400 a month and they all quoted $500 plus?! We are going to wait. Thanks again

dont ever show them calculator, its for you and you only.

You need to find a dealer who uses other banks then Crysler Cap. Hit up Kate at Courtesy in PA.

I had them use ally because of the lower MF. Itā€™s ok, we are gonna pursue used in a few months.

1 Like

Just because a bank has a lower mf doesnā€™t necessarily mean it will be cheaper. They may have a lower mf but a much lower rv to go with itc or less incentives, etc. You canā€™t look at just the mf.

Ally is 67% and 2.2 and Chrysler is 70% and 4.8. Ally comes out about $50 cheaper a month. Problem is all the dealers Iā€™ve been emailing with are not budging on msrp. Itā€™s kinda comical really. But we know Jeepā€™s can be tough. Thatā€™s why we are gonna hold off. Maybe when bronco comes out and 22 wrangler models come out then we will check again. Not an issue. Her explorer lease is til June. Iā€™m selling my scat pack challenger to ALGO as soon as my title comes in from ally. Iā€™m driving a backup 20 year old land cruiser for time being, ha.

In case anyone still cared, we bought, not leased a new one at a $3750 discount, $40178 otd, 80th anniversary white, sheā€™s happy!

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to sign up for the $250 bonus drive.