2021 Wrangler Islander

, ,

Heys guys, been on here a couple years so I KNOW I dont have much info yet but this is the preliminary offer from the dealer via email. Any thoughts?
Trade is 18 Challenger Scat Pack with $45685 msrp, 20300 miles with 10 payments left.
They said even up to Ally, $32600 so no blood with trade in.
Thanks!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Islander
MSRP: $43065
Selling Price:41700
Monthly Payment: $469
Drive-Off Amount: $469
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF: .0017
Residual:70%
Incentives:
Region:NC
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

I’d pull this out of the analysis until you have the new lease details optimized.

1 Like

A 3% discount is pathetic.

I thought so too. This dealer is an hr from me in NC. The dealer next to the one I work at quoted me $678 for a similar msrp Wrangler couple weeks ago, bahaha. Im in no hurry, wife wants a new car and my lease has equity or break even numbers.

When you’re shopping for quotes like this all you’re doing is asking the dealers what they want you to pay.

1 Like

I went to the local dealer for 2 hours to be quoted that $6xx garbage. The distant dealer was who I got my Challenger from and they were easy and professional last time, all via email. I told them today I will consider $430 all in on the Wrangler if they want to do business.

Stop asking for quotes and just make them an offer.

And $430/mo is based on what exactly?

Seems high. Consider tread lightly if you can wait 30 days. I’m paying $460 with 2k oop for a 49k Sahara and 12k miles. That was with a sale price of about 5% below invoice. Also try US Bank.

I did offer $430 a month, thats with1st month only. Calculator puts that at about $39000 sell price. Seems like a fair deal to me. End my lease 10 months early and get 1% on a Wrangler in these tougher leasing days.

RODO near me has this on a 42k MSRP but it is 48 month. Can always transfer out at this price.

We definitely dont want to do 48 mos though

Good grief, not trying to be harsh but there are so many things wrong with this strategy. You really need to take a few steps back.

For starters, the “1% rule” is meaningless and not how to judge a deal. And if you don’t know the MF how are you using the calculator to estimate anything?

And have you compared this dealer’s trade offer with offers from Carvana, Vroom, etc.? You could have positive equity that you’re throwing away by not shopping trade offers.

2 Likes

Dude chill out, if you arent interested in helping like others and what this forum is for then take a hike. I know the MF and I sent an offer, go troll with some teenagers somewhere.

1 Like

I have an Ally lease, they will sell the car to me for $32606 but to a dealer or 3rd party online store its $4500 more. ALGO offered me $34800 but I’d have to buy the car 1st from Ally of course…dont have $32k sitting around

Getting you to utilize useful metrics for evaluating your lease is helping you.

When you come in saying “I don’t have the info needed”, telling you to take a step back is the right thing to do. People love to get out over their skis and do everything they can to set themselves up for failure.

2 Likes

Theres a dealer in North NC doing 5% under invoice, I’ve posted a link here with a map of all Jeep dealers and their wrangler discounts but that was long time ago. That should be around 10% off MSRP pre inventive.

See if you can sell your Challenger to one of our trusted online dealers.

EDIT after going back It seems they’re doing up to 8% under invoice,

You’re looking at $380 pre tax with first month due at signing based on your MF&res.

1 Like

If at all possible, I always completely avoid talking about any type of trade. That is just one more variable that is voluntarily given to the dealer instead of retaining it for yourself.

Yea me to just this trade has the Ally issue of different payoffs to consumer and dealer so it made it more complicated. We are going to wait it out and check again in a few months. Wrangler inventory is not good, at least in NC! Thanks

go order one and have built exactly how you want.

DM me if you want more details.

1 Like