2021 Volvo XC60 T8 R-Design 67.5k MSRP, $709 Monthly, $1,719 drive off (not including MSD 10 sec. deposit)

I just leased a 2021 Volvo XC60 T8 R-Design with Advanced pack, Polestar tune, 21" wheels and a few other add-ons.

MSRP: $67,785
Selling Price: $56,115
Monthly Payment: $709
Drive-Off Amount: $1,719
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00062 (with MSD 10 - $7,500 refundable deposit).
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $1250 Costco, $5250 Volvo Lease Bonus Cash, $500 A-plan Affinity, $1,133 California
Clean Fuel Reward + $500 BonusDrive (Post Sale Rebate).
Region: So. Cal
Leasehackr Score: 8.7 years

This was my last chance to get an XC60 in Bursting Blue. Negotiated myself. Hopefully I didn’t do too bad.

2 Likes

To clarify from what I think you’re showing in your calculator, you have an actual pre-incentive selling price of $64248, or about 5% pre-incentive.

1 Like

Yeah it certainly wasn’t a great pre-incentive discount. 5.2% pre-incentive I believe. Don’t cheat me out of that extra .2 % LOL! :rofl:

Deal only made sense to me because of the all the incentives available. I was very fixed on a specific color and trim and there are not a lot of Bursting Blue T8’s in the country - let alone in CA and all of them were bloated with options and all north of 67k. 2021 is the last year for Bursting Blue and 2022’s are about to arrive on dealer lots. Dealers were not budging much on pre-incentive discounts. Plus with the chip shortage I was having a tough time understanding what was a fair pre-incentive discount in this market. Maybe I left a little money on the table, but hopefully I didn’t do too bad. :man_shrugging:

Step 1 to answering that question is always to get the proper data in front of you, which was more of my motivation for clarifying rather than commenting on if it was good or bad.

You’d be around $95/mo lower during better times. But that’s reality now.

2 Likes

Congrats! Did you not qualify for conquest rebate? Don’t forget to apply for $500 bonus drive.

I don’t think Conquest cash was available for the T8 (I am coming off an SQ5 lease) - only Loyalty.

You are right.

1 Like

@kaz5 Thank you so much for the tip regarding bonus drive!! I just assumed you needed to have Allstate insurance to claim that, so I never looked into it before you mentioned it. Can Volvo dealers give you that in advance as added down? In any case I am eligible simply for owning a non Volvo vehicle in the household and had 60 days from leasing to claim it. Fortunately for me it’s only been a couple days and I just completed the application. I will get that $500 back in my pocket thanks to you.

Corrected the deal to add the $500 post sale rebate and raised the leasehackr score to 8.7 years.

I really love this website! :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome. Since it’s a post sale rebate I don’t think dealers can apply this. There is post sale rebate section in the calculator where you can add this rebate.

1 Like