2021 Venza XLE or Limited, still more expensive than Lexus RX base

I wanted to lease the new Venza but comes out more expensive than Lexus RX base. So much for a poor man’s RX being more expensive than RX itself
Checked couple of dealers, very high MF >0.0023
Based on your experience, could you tell me how long it may take before Toyota comes back to senses with this new model?

Thank you

@Cody_Carter put OP at ease. :grin:

Our region Im SUB $350 on XLE with just drives… IDK what a lexus goes for but a decent deal on a new model

1 Like

Maybe when the RX gets updated with modern technology it’ll be more expensive?

But seriously… Gotta work out the numbers for yourself. If you go and ask the dealer what they want you to pay, don’t be surprised when they give you a number they’re happy with.

could you share your numbers? here is what I’ve got in North East
NJ dealer: Limited base, 5k down, $579 a month, RS60% MF 0.00223, Selling price 41,745
PA dealer: XLE fully loaded (screen, upholstery), 3k down, $503 an month
NY dealer: XLE fully loaded, 3k down, $527 a month

I can’t post numbers publicly. You can go to my website to view all the pricing

Not sure where you got this idea except assuming MSRP directly correlates to lease payments.

Venza is a brand new hybrid SUV that probably won’t be incentivized much until it faces more competition or fails to hit sales targets.

RX is aging and the base model has an antiquated ICE and as a 3-row CUV is really uncompetitive

1 Like

They really must be running out of inventory
Mine’s less than $500 DAS with less than $500 per month on 36/12k

Would you agree that Lexus RX is a luxury mid size SUV while Toyota Venza is a middle class SUV with nice touches?

The RX was a luxury mid size SUV that lexus forgot about and tucked in a corner to rot.

1 Like

Wow. All these are GLC300 money… from @AutoCompanion

2 Likes

Try RODO. I just picked up 2020 Accord hybrid ex
For $30k MSRP car using this app i got $4k discount before incentives - this is around 13.4%

1 Like

The Venza models are all hybrids, so the RX to compare it to would be the RX450h which starts at around $48,000. The Venza gets much better mileage, albeit, at the expense of less horsepower. Like it’s been mentioned, the RX is getting a bit stale.

These absurdities are all you’ll get from quote-shopping.

Look at Cody’s discount and plug that into the LH calculator along with the MF, RV and incentives for your zip code from Edmunds forums.

I get that, yet when Honda releases a new Pilot, they usually don’t lease it higher than the MDX, just because it’s a newer model

You sure? Depending on trim, the current pilot leases for more than the MDX.

2 Likes

Yet, I am still surprised that no one is leasing the hell out of Venza in TX. @Ryan_S

Are you saying the base Venza is more than a base RX450h? Because it’s not even close.

He will say yes (because that’s how terrible his quotes were).

Terrible quotes are no basis for comparing anything

1 Like