2021 Toyota Venza XLE deal check

Calculator might be slightly off but they’re quoting me 432 a month + first month and tags etc at signing ~$600, 36/12k. Seems to be close to 9% off and feels like it might be close to the bottom for this month. I’m aware of the LE deals but it’s missing some little features even if you add leather (deal isn’t for me, I don’t care that much but ya they do).

Is there more room to push or is this about the best you’re going to get this month on one? Kinda hesistant cause overall it feels just like an ok deal for the vehicle but in the current market I’d consider it good.

If You open for Lexus check on marketplace NX300h. It is so cheap this month.

1 Like

Only really one broker to go by but I think I’ll bug a few local dealers and see what I can get it too. Looks like it will be similar numbers but not as good mpg. Might be nicer on the inside though but the Venza was surprisingly nice compared to other high trim toyotas.

I’d be happy to do both if you can make it down to DC.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Found RODO deal for basically the same amount. Makes me some what confident to push for a little more. Venza seemed better overall than the NX300h, test drove one last night. The older engine kind of ruins the NX in the comparison.

texas dealership gave me quote

$438.01/mo for 36 mo and zero down.

venza xle

what would be a good lease amount $400 ?

Venza LE or Highlander XLE or Rav4 XLE Premium!
I have a lot of Highlander XLEs, but not many Venzas. DM me!

Matter of a fact, I did Venza lease, not too long ago at $425/month with USBank

Ask for advice and just get dealers and brokers telling you to dm them… Is there a new leasing forum that is like old leasehackr?

How does this compare to the target deal you put together before reaching out to dealers based on researched pre-incentive discount targets from comparable deals in the shared deals and marketplace listings and the lease programs as they apply to your personal situstion?

Newish vehicle so not much info especially on higher than LE trim and no marketplace listing has higher trims in their spreadsheets or “unlocked” spreadsheets. So I’m shooting in the dark on pre incentive discount, hence the thread.

Anyways can close. Just going to shoot for 11% for anyone that looks at this later.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.