2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD (Rare Army Green Color) $456/month + $1500 DAS

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Army Green

MSRP: $45,600
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $456
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 13,xxx
Maturity mileage: 10,000
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 9/21/2024

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $1500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Fully loaded, leather seats, excellent condition, no accidents, non-smoker.

Photos:

Neither TFS nor SETF charge a $2k transfer fee.

The transfer fee I have posted includes the TFS transfer fee and reimbursement for the lease broker I used through LeasHackr and the cost of having to travel to Pennsylvania to pickup the truck. It is negotiable but I don’t think you will find such a low monthly payment on a fully loaded Tacoma.

Then you need to enter that under the Cash Due section. The transfer fee should be the transfer fee that the bank charges.

You should also enter the maturity date so people know how long the remaining lease duration is.

2 Likes

LOL 2k transfer fee. Unfortunately you picking up the car and getting reimbursed shouldn’t be pegged on someone else because of the “inconvenience”. I think it’s fair to ask 1k down due to the “inexpensive” payment compared to others.

Just an FYI

5 Likes

Effective miles per month should be the number of miles remaining from now until the end of the lease. It looks like you might be showing the miles per month you’ve driven so far. Maturity mileage should be the total miles allowed per the contract.

Thanks for the info.

It’s also not that great of a hack. I have a fully loaded 21 with every option in cement - 500 down , 344 per month

1 Like

Yeah, I had a similar MSRP 2020 TRD Sport through @Jrouleau426 for 333/mth + MSDs. Those were the days.

2 Likes

I’m possibly interested - local in St. Pete also. Need to figure out what to do with my CX-30 first.

What is the MSRP of your truck and did you do MSD’s?

Sounds good. Let me know.

This is a solid deal for a Florida buyer for sure. I’m close to 600/mo now on these. Premiums are not easy to get.

OP since this is a Tfs lease you can always sell the truck out right and not deal with a transfer. Should be worth in the 44-45k range

Hi is this still available?