2021 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4WD - $172/mo with MSDs - $0 Down - In the PNW, what do you guys think?

What do you guys think of the below? Best I’ve been able to get so far from dealers that actually have this in stock in the region. Is it worth waiting a month or two for stock to improve to get a better deal? Is 10% possible normally? Thanks in advance!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4WD
MSRP: $33838
Selling Price: $31700
Monthly Payment: $177
Drive-Off Amount: $663
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00159
Residual: 29777
Incentives: 1000
Region: PNW
Leasehackr Score: 15.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

This is a good deal and you should take it.

6 Likes

I been getting NO everywhere here at the west coast for SR 4WD with similar MSRP…
Most dealership sell them with 0 discount, straight up MSRP…
Your deal looks good! You should take it!
I heard from sales that Toyota shut down their production line … so no more Tacoma until next year February…

Think that’s the best deal I have seen in PNW for an SR since the US Bank leases back in July.

In fact, I suggest you call them back now and lock this up before they change their minds.

3 Likes

Could do a one pay too, subtract .001 on the MF

Wow really? Does this work with the MSDs too? Saves me 1600 over the life of the lease, am I getting this right?

And thanks all, was leaning towards signing but the manager had never heard of MSDs. I called another nearby dealership to confirm that they can do it and they said yes. So I asked him to ask TFS about it to confirm we can do it. If they can do MSDs I’m signing.

You either do one pay or MSD. Not both.

1 Like

Why would they do that?

I think Tacos are made in USA… So Covid will shut them down for weeks during this holiday…

Tacomas are currently made in TX and Mexico. All Tacoma production will move to Mexico by 2022.

1 Like

Share the person that’s getting you this deal?
I want it ty!!

@P_A Can you stop posting the same thing in multiple threads?

They did and they opened it right back

What’s ETA approx?

March, probably