2021 Toyota Highlander XSE Lease

Hello I’m new to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) I’m looking for a 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE, 36/12K, zip code 02919 state of Rhode Island

Out of curiosity, where did you copy and paste that template from?

1 Like

I’ve been searching for this on Google, with no luck, until I came across this page.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

3 Likes

Text me for pricing. I’ll likely be able to beat all your local deals. You just have to pick up or ship it from Philly.

Jim
215-359-6836

I have a lease on 2019 Honda CRV EX with 16,608 it expires on 11/2022 the current payoff is $21,000, I got an offer from CARMAX of $25,800, but Honda won’t let me sell it to CARMAX

I want to lease a 2021 Toyota Highlander XSE in Blue Print with Black Interior for 36 months, 12,000 miles per year.

I would like to use the profit of the Honda towards the lease so I could keep a payment for no more then $380 a month

I went to a Toyota Dealer here in my area, and I was told it is not realistic numbers.

Thoughts?

Not sure I can help with the Honda if 3rd parties can’t buy it. I don’t get involved in trades. I do have a few xse high on my inventory sheet. Prob around 525 with msds. Tax tags fees inc for most states

Your local dealership will never almost be the best dealership to go to. Try going 50-90 miles out. If you buy it in nyc they are marking up hybrids only 9,000 dollars for a rav 4

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.